ch.7 The party

After Casey finished her shift it was 6:30. We planned to be at the party at 11:00 so we had plenty of time.
       We stayed at the cafè and went around the mall until the time hit 9 and split up to drive our cars to Casey's house. When we got there we rushed by her parent while saying hello and hurried into Casey's room to choose outfits.
       I got dressed in a deep blue strappy bodycon dress with black thigh high boots. Casey dressed in a red sleaveless ruched rap front dress with black steletoes. She pulled her hair up and put a black bow with red pockadots on it.
          She put blush on, maskara,and some more make up on her face along with her favorite red lipstick that shows off her natrual pout. I just lightly made up my face with maskara and skin toned lipstick. With a gloss on top. I wore my hair loose but put most of it to my left side.
       We placed some jewlery on ourselves and checked our selves out in the mirror.
      "You look good J.J." Casey said.
      "You too, so we should get going."I said to her as I grabbed our purses.
       "Oh, don't worry about that Lucus just texted me. He said that him and Kenneth were on their way." Casey said still looking in the mirror.
      "Cool. I am kind of excited to go now." I said to her.
      "Good." She said smiling as she turned around to see me.
     "Here." she said as she gave me a peice of paper and a card.
      "What is this?" I asked her as I took the card and paper.
       "There is going to be drinks there I know that there will be a body gurad and we are to young to drink so the card is a fake I.D. and the paper is your number so choose carefully because you only have one shot ." She said as she winked at me.
       Than we heard a honk outside.
     "Let's go." she said to me. We headed downstairs and hurried out the door.
       Lucus and Kennenth were waiting out side Lucus' car. They openned the doors for us ad we all got in. Casey sat in the front with Lucus and I sat in the back with Kenneth. 

           He sat really close to me and rapped his arm around me.
         "Sup. Names Kenneth." he said smiling at me. I played along not trying to ruin this for Casey.
        "Janie." I replied.
          "Janie. That's a preety name for such a preety girl." he was trying to flirt.
        "Thank you." I said looking at him. Couldn't blame the guy for trying.
      "So are you planning to drink tonight?" he asked me.
        "I don't know. I think I'll just go with the flow of things." I said him.
     He smiled,"Well if you want you and I can hang out together."
       He said as he attempted to kiss my neck. I moved away.
        "I think I will be fine." I said to him still trying to be nice.
        "That's cool but if you change your mind.." he drifted off mid sentence.
        "I'll let you know." I couldn't stand his offer so I turned my head to look out the window.
       He wouldn't move his arm which was so annoying to me. When we stopped at the club it looked like no one was there on the outside.        
     "Looks like fun." I said sarcasticly.
      "Just wait." Lucus said with a smile and got out the car to open Casey's door. Kenneth did the same.
         Lucus took Casey's hand and held it as we walked. Kenneth looked at me and held my hand.
        When we walked in a body guard wanted our I.D.s and they all worked. When we were in the club ever thing looked great.
       The place was dimmly lit but lights of diffrent colors flash everywhere and the place was packed. The music was so loud that floor was shaking.
      The dance floor was down stairs while there was space upstairs were people were too. There were doors up there I'm sure that one of those rooms is were the drinks are being held.
       There was a D.J. in down stairs and he was junping along with the music. I could smell the liquor in the air.
      "You want to dance?!" Lucus asked Casey shouting over the music. She knodded yes and they disappered in the crowd. I turned to look for Kennenth but he was gone.