Ch 14 Life of the Party

I woke up in my bed. How did I get here? What happened..... oh yeah. I got up and streched. I had the same clothes on I had on yesterday. I went to my closet and grabbed some grey sweat pants and a white t-shirt. I went to the bathroom to ask up. I started to the shower water.  i turned around to brush my teeth. Woah! I look horrible. I washed up and took off my dress. I stepped into the shower. I felt the warmth hit me and that relaxed me. I remebered the funeral...... oh my god, it was real. My father is....... dead. I felt my body get cold for a quick second and I felt dizzy. i sat down inthe tub and put my head in between my knees and felt my heart beat pick up. I screamed quietly with my mouth closed. I started dry sobbing and tried to calm down by breathing slowly. I layed out in the tub and just let the warm water blacket cover my body and roll off.

        I stayed in that tub until I got wrickley. I dryed off slowly and got dressed slowly too. I felt horrible. I felt like I had nothing. I could tell my dad anything and now I couldn't. He was like my best friend. He truley understood me. I just can't believe he's dead he didn't deserve it. I walked out the bathroom and went back to my room. I looked in my jelwery box and saw the locket my dad gave me on my 8th birthday. I put it on and walked towards the living room and sat by the piano. I placed my fingers on the keys and closed my eyes. I wanted to play something but I couldn't so I just sat there and waited. I felt alot of pain instead of joy.

          I heard someone coming down the stairs and turned around. It was Nick. He was shirtless and was wearing basketball shorts. He looked tired and was combing his fingers through his hair. He didn't notice me and headed to the kitchen. Then I heard a second pair of feet coming from the stairs. It was Alicia. She was wearing Nick's shirt which was oversized for her and so her shoulder showed. She followed after him. I turned back around and I felt heated. I was really angery. I got up and stormed into the kitchen. Alicia had her arms around Nick's waist and was talking to him."So what did you think?" she asked."It was alright." he said."Alright? You know I was better than just alright. If you forgot I can remind you of the experience tonight or right now." she said in a flirty voice. Nick chuckled."Ah. See you only got 30% of this package you can have the rest of the 70% if you just stay with me and only me." she said kissing his back."I don't date." he said in a dull tone. "Come on Nick you know I was the best you've ever had. If I was the reason why you don't date why don't you think of this as a do over?" she pleaded. "No." he said as he shrugged her off of him. She pushed her body back to him."Don't you have a boyfriend?" he asked. "He doesn't have to know. Besides I would dump him for us.......for you." she said. She rushed her hands to the front of his body. I knew what she was thinking and I just got even more mad. I stormed over and pulled her by her shirt. I stood in front of her and slapped her as hard as I could. I pushed her on the ground and started kicking her. "Janie? Janie don't kick her!" Nick said. I pulled Alicia by her hair into front hall way near the door. Nick was trying to pull me back. Alicia was screaming."Shut up, you tr*mp!" I shouted at her. I got one kick to her head before Nick pulled me far away from her. I just wanted to hurt her even more for getting up. Nick was telling me to stop but I kept cursing at her.

          I stopped kicking around and yelling and just looked dead at her. She had a cut on her forehead and put hand on it."Let me go." I said. Nick didn't obey."I'm done." I said."Are you okay?" he asked her. She showed him the blood on her hand to him."Go into the kitchen." he said and she did. He let me go and before he spoke I dashed upstairs. I was freaking out. Did I just beat the sh*t out of her? I had to leave. I went to my closet and put a white tank top on and looked for my socks and slides. Nick came into my room. "What." I snapped rudely. "What the f*ck do you mean what you just attacked Alicia." he said in a stressed tone."And." I said as I headed for the mirror. "What for?" he asked following me. "You knew what was coming next." I said."."" Yeah but I didn't know yo were watching. That is a weird habbit, you need to fix that." he said. "I didn't want her to." I said while putting my hair in sloppy bun."Why do you care." he said. "Nick she is a b*tch." I said."Okay? Doesn't mean you gotta pull a Sharkisha on her!" he said. I laughed and rolled my eyes."It's not funny. You coud've really done some damage." he said. "I wish." I said. "What wrong with you!?" he asked getting more fustrated. I shrugged. I rolled his eyes,"Dumb- a$$ B*tch." he said. I turned towards him,"No I AM NOT! Fine have sex with her but if she is willing dump her boyfriend for you can already see she makes bad choices. You know she can't make you date her! If anyhing she might want to have your baby to make you commit to her. She is desparte. She wasn't the best you ever had, you're the best she's ever had. She is spoiled and smart. She is a type of b*tch you don't want to mess with. I guess I am more like my dad because I know 100% that I'm right. She will just use you Nick, Hopfully you will see and choose a liitle more wisley. Start with never calling me a DUMB- A$$ B*TCH, OKAY!" I yelled. I saw how shocked he was through his blue eyes. He looked extremely uncomfortable. My heart dropped and my mind went blank. "What is with all the yelling?" Jackie came in rubbing her eyes. "Mom. What are you doing here?" Nick asked shocked." It's my off day." she said. I ran over and put my slides on. "Janie." Nick said."Where are you going?" Jackie asked. "Out." I quickly answered and went out my door. Nick followed,"Janie. Hey Wait." Nick said."What's going on?"Jackie asked as she followed us. "Nick!" Alicia called from down stairs. That's when we stopped and looked at Jackie. She knew we on to something. She went past Nick and I and ran faster down the stairs. "Da*m" Nick cursed. We followed behind her and she saw Alicia. "Nick!" she yelled. "Ugh." he growned. "Mom I..." Nick began but Jackie stopped him. She walked over to a cabinet and pulled out a wine bottle."Nick I just..... get rid of your mess. I just can't today. What am I going to do with you. I just...UGH!!!" she opened the bottle and took a swig from it." I can't F*CKING believe this. Again with the girls. You are just out of control and I'm done. I don't care don't include me in this sh*t! You want to be grown deal with it then! I so F*CKING pissed of at you right now! You know what boy, If you some da*m babies up in here I'ma kick you F*CKING a$$ out. Get your own da*m place. I can't deal with this sh*t." she began walking up the stairs with bottle mumbling and cursing. She turned back around and got another bottle. She stopped on her way back up by Alicia.She slapped her across the face,"We've been through this already. You are a SL*T! Don't come to my house no more. You have to much to worry about than getting pregnant with my son's baby. Contol yourself. Find some respect for yourself." she said and walked up the stairs mumbling and cursing. I've never seen her like that.