ch.23 That Liar!

I woke up and I felt a smile on my face. I turned around and noticed that Nick wasn't in his place. I wanted to believe that everything that happened last night was a dream. A really good dream from hell. Nick? Ew. No. I have a boyfriend. Yeah a boyfriend. Tony. If what happened last night really happened, I was close to betraying Tony. "Good thing it was a dream." I sighed a lie. I really wanted to believe it was some sick twisted dream.

         I got up and washed up for the day. I chose to go casual and play it safe. I wore my simple purple v-neck tee and cotton spandex leggings. I pulled my hair in a sloppy pony tail and put some mishmash socks on.

        Once I got to my room I cleaned up some. I heard a knock at my door and Lucy came in. "Hi!" she squeaked in her high pitched voice. "Hey kid." I smiled. "Whatcha doin?" she twisted with her hands tied behind her back. "Cleaning." I answered. "Oh." she drifted off. "Whatcha doin?" I turned to her. She walked over to my jewelry table. It held all my care products but it wasn't much. It had scarves and extra stuff like that. "Looking." she began touching the objects. "Well I feel like you had a mission that had something to do with either me or my things." I smiled. "Well although your things are nice....I came in for you." she dug through my bags on the table.

        "Really? Well what for?" I turned to finish folding my clothes. "Are you hungry?" she stopped ruffling through my stuff. "Well I guess so." I shrugged. "Me too. C'mon." she took my hand. We basically ran down the stairs to the kitchen.

      "Ok. Chill, what do you want me to make?" I laughed at her excitement. I was completely shocked to see what was going on in the kitchen. Nick was cooking. "Wow." I said. "Sup." Nick looked up at me. "You're cooking." I smelled the air. "Yeah. It's a thing people do when we get hungry." he said sarcastically. "Well I'm hungry." I walked over to the stove. "I guess you should cook." he suggested. I looked at him with a scowl. "I'm chiding." he laughed, flipping the waffle.

    "And I think Lucy wanted some fo.." I turned to the spot I left Lucy but she disappeared. "A trap." I thought aloud. Nick laughed,"She got you too.". I looked at him confused. "She told me that she needed to eat immediately and if it wasn't me who cook she wouldn't make it to the next hour. Over exaggerated, I know but that's like her." he smiled. I smiled back.

        I couldn't help craving for the breakfast. I didn't know I was this hungry. I took deep breaths to smell the delicious waffles, eggs, bacon, and some other stuff.

   Nick turned around to the refrigerator. I walk over to the curtains to open up the windows. I sat down and sat by the window to feel the light breeze. I could feel eyes staring through my head.

        "Can I help you?" I turned to Nick. He dropped his eyes back to his work but couldn't drop his smile. "What?" I engaged. "Nothing." he seemed to laugh at an inside joke. I turned back around and watched the beauty of nature,"You're lieing." I smiled. I heard him drop everything and foot steps head toward me.

        "Why haven't you played the piano?" he asked, sitting down next to me. "I don't know. I guess I just hadn't felt like playing." I answered. He nodded and crossed his arms. "Why?" I wanted to know. "It seems to be your thing. You used to do that alot when you first came here." he looked up at me. "Why haven't  you been playing your guitar or you know had any girls over?" I wondered. He shrugged. "I thought that was sortive your thing." I smirked. "I guess I cut down on the good stuff. Hadn't felt like it had a purpose." he answered.

        "Oh. Well I like your guitar playing. You should keep playing." I encouraged. He smiled and my words.

        "Well I think we should listen to play some music. This is so dull." I got up and turned on the built in stereo. Rude came on. Nick got back up and continued to cook. I helped chop the fruit and made smoothies.