Chapter 4

-Ashley's P.O.V-

I close my eyes in frustration.

"Nothing happened, and I was never here. Understand?" I hissed.

He sighed. "O-okay.. You're an amazing singer though."

"Yeh whatever. Goodbye." I blankly said as I walked right passed him and I walk down the stairs realy carefully.

He's still following me as I feel myself trip. It all happened in a split second and I flinched waiting for the ultimate pain.

Instead I fall safely in someone's arms as I take a breather and open my eyes again. It's him obviously.

"Whoops, be careful!" He laughed.

I frowned. "Thank you, bye." I simply talked through gritted teeth but I didn't move somehow.. I was still frozen in his arms staring into his eyes. Weird?

"I should probably g-get going." He says snapping me out of my gaze.

"Ermm.. Yeah me to." I awkwardly answered getting up and out of his arms.

What just happened right there?!

I brush myself off walking the same direction he's walking in because our cabins were right by each other.

We both glare at each other once more before we enter our own cabins. My eyebrows were still furrowed.

Why didn't I just immediately get out of his arms? Why did I have to get frozen staring into his eyes? I mean I couldn't blame him.. I just noticed his eyes were beautiful, sparkling, green, and really.. Just you could really get lost in them.

WHAT THE.

Erase everything I just said in this head of mine. I'm lying! ... Am I?

"ASHLEY!" I get snapped out of my thoughts by all the girls calling my name.

"W-what?" I asked shaking my head and finally was back on this universe.

"Are you alright? You look really deep in thought." Lucy nods her head.

"I.. I bumped into Harry again."

"I'm sorry. That stupid douche." Jessica says glaring up at me.

"But it was different." I say.

"How different?" Moe asked.

I pull a small smile.

"Well I was walking down the stairs, and he was behind me so when I was about to trip, he catched me and I landed in his arms." I say.

Did you do it purposely?" Alyssa gasped.

"No! Why the hell would I!" I shook my head.

"Okay.. Then continue." She added as I obeyed.

"When I did... I didn't really leave his arms. I stayed frozen staring in his eyes. Is that a sign or anything?" I shrugged.

Now they all gasped. I rolled my eyes waiting for an answer.

"First question.. Why did you?" Lucy tilted her head.

"I don't know.." I sighed face palming myself and running my fingers through my hair.

"Ashley, just.. The best thing to do is ignore him. Remember our plan? Stay away from them the whole time we're here and we'll probably get through it. You know. Like pretend they're invisible?" Jessica said.

Moe frowned. "Don't you guys think you're exaggerating. I mean they are normal people! I'm sure we'll have a normal summer." She said.

Can't she understand they aren't normal?? They are popstars who belong back on red carpets, award shows, on stages performing to crowds, and everything a singer does.. They don't belong with average people!

"They aren't normal like us!" Alyssa says basically reading what was on my mind without knowing.

"We'll find out! Like I said, we don't know them. Yet." Moe says.

"What's gotten into you Moe?" Jessica tilted her head.

"Might I ask you guys the same question? We're here to make new friends. I mean this is why this camp was created in the first place!"

"She's got a point.." Lucy bit her lip. She was always the mother out of all us girls.

"Exactly." Moe stated as the frown left her face. Now her face was just blank.

"Listen Moe.. We'll just be nice.. But I'm saying. If there is anything that they do that will ruin any of our summers, I won't want to see them ever again." I say.

The other girls sighed.

"Deal?" Moe smiled.

Me and the the girls exchanged glances.

"Deal" We muttered as we shook hands on it.

"Now who's with me to go visit their cabin!" Moe raises her hand.

We all shook her head. "Noo way, I am positive they have cooties.." Alyssa said. She gasped looking at the wall clock. "Gotta go! I'm goin' to Todd's cabin." She grins as we wave at her and she's runs out of our cabin faster than you can say peanut butter. Really slowly though.

"I'm gonna go for a ride through the lake for awhile. Be back before sundown." Jessica insisted leaving me, Ashley, and Lucy alone.

"Sooo shall we go?" Moe asked again.

Me and Lucy groaned. "Well I guess it won't hurt to just come by for five minutes or so." Lucy answered for me as she cheered.

"Come on off to that way!" She points to the left and we walk out of the cabin.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Alright, this was more of a filler, but the next chapter is the real deal! This is a promise! Next posting day: Saturday

See u on Saturday my friends!! :)

-BritishBums

Plz vote and comment and it will make me want to post more. Maybe even break the posting schedule :D lol I'm bad like that!