Chapter 40

Lucy's POV

He didn't even try to come for me.. And it was all true that he only used me to mend his stupid broken heart, until Danielle was there again. I thought it was gonna really be something between me and Liam.

Yeah it was just to good to be true. I really wasn't that girl that Liam wanted. I wasn't perfect, but I guess Liam needed perfect.

And that wasn't me.

I take my last few sobs and tears for Liam, and then try to get a hold of myself.

I was so stupid.

Ashley's POV

"Ow!" Jess gasped. I think someone just pulled her hair out.

"Hey! Don't do-----"

"Ah! What the!" I shouted, as someone tugged really hard on my hair to.

"Oh my god, please stop pulling on my top!" Moe whined as she tried to pull away.

Alyssa was getting shot negative questions and negative things, and she was just denying everything.

"Alright ladies, we have to go, but we hope we see you soon! Love you guys!" Harry shouts and everyone turns to him.

"BYE HARRY!!! BYE BOYS WE LOVE YOU!!!'' They shouted which hurt my ears very much.

The fans and all the paps started to emerge out, and so we walked up to the boys with pretty shocked looks on our faces.

"How can you deal with that everyday?!" I groaned.

"More like for the rest of our lives." Louis retorted.

"Hey where's Lucy?" Zayn questioned.

"Ermm.... She needed to be alone for awhile that's all." Jess nodded once.

"Liam, can we please talk to you in private?" I said in a monotonous tone, as he glared at me and the girls knowingly. His eyes filled with guilt.

The boys started glaring at him in confusion, and exchanging glances as we took Liam along with us.

"Liam have you really been using Lucy all this time?!" Jess rose her voice.

"What has she been thinking? We aren't even together, and I'm just confused!"

"Haven't you even felt anything when you were with her?" Alyssa shook her head in disbelief. How could he just do that?

"She was a friend, who stayed by my side! And I love her for that! But nothing has been roaming in my mind, other than just friends!"

"But Liam, you made her think that you did love her.. Why? Because you got your heart broken, and you needed to be let in to someone else's heart, is that it?" Moe shouted.

"Guys, please not to loud.. You know that there are paparazzi everywhere around here." Liam says in a lower voice.

"And now you're just turning away from her. Once you got Danielle back." I sighed, looking at him badly.

"I----"

"Liam!! Wanna go get ice cream?!" Danielle called, waving at him gratefully.

"I think I should probably go.. Tell her I'm sorry." Liam shook his head.

"That's your job. Not ours." Jess said sternly.

He pretended as if he didn't hear it and left our sight, approaching her.

"I can't believe him." Alyssa frowned.

"Oh, I can't believe HER," Jess motioned at Danielle.

"No, it isn't her fault Jess. She loves who she wants to love. It's all on Liam." I corrected.