Chapter 32

A/N:

Overwhelmed with all the comments and votes in minutes! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I seriously am sooo greatful for all your time on reading this thang! I love you. *Creepy grin* I'll be asking for 20 votes and 14 comments now! My replies dont count! lol and three new fans? Yeah, that'll probably hold you guys for a couple days! Mwuahaha! ;)

---------------------------------------------

Ashley's POV

This is legit, he's kissing me! Like.. Oh my god!

Jamie gasps, and I could see the look on her face as she walks away.

Bai bitchacho!

Harry attempts to deepen the kiss by sliding his tongue over my bottom lip, asking for entrance.

I smirk through the kiss, pulling away.

He frowned, but you could see the happiness glistening in his eyes.

"Are you really that weak?" I chuckled, referring to the little tackle and attack there.

"She's strong!" He argued, laughing along with me.

When the laughter died down, I decided to give my question a shot.

"So was it true? What you said back there?" I mumbled, biting my lip.

He didn't even have to answer. He had to SHOW it.

And that was when the sweet scensation of his lips on mine came back.

We made out for just a few seconds, taking a few breaths here and there until I pulled away, waiting for him to speak.

"Of coarse I meant it. I'd do anything to just stay with you. Please don't leave me again." He pleaded desperately.

"I was only gone for a few hours," I mumbled teasingly, pinching his cheek softly.

"It felt like forever." He says seriously, setting a hand on top of mine.

"Will you change? Or am I just doing this to be that little tramp of yours." I say quietly as our fingers were intertwined.

"You never were. And I want to keep it that way." He smiles, his eyes sparkling under this amazing moonlight.

I was about to answer, but the sight of a shooting star was like right there in front of us.

"Make a wish." He whispered, giving me a smile as we both closed our eyes.

Our fingers were still locked, but I could feel as if he was staring at me the whole time.

I open my left eye, seeing that his eyes were closed now. But I'm a smart ass, so I know when people are pretending or not.

"Harry!''

"What?" He laughed, holding up his hands in mock defense.

We both had opened eyes now.

"You were staring at me, and you didn't get to wish on that shooting star! I haven't seen one in ages." I shook my head, giving him a smile.

"I didn't have to make a wish," He shrugged.

"Why?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Because it came true now." He grins a toothy grin.

I flushed deep red as I looked down at the ground. "You know what I wished for?" I say slowly as he slithered his arms around my waist, and our faces were just inches away.

"That I would get what I wanted." I muttered, wrapping my arms around his neck.

Harry's POV

"Did you?"