Chapter 6

I AM SOO SORRY, THIS CHAPTER IS REALLY SHORT, BUT ATLEAST IT'S SOMETHING! THERE IS QUITE A FEW THINGS HAPPENING, SO I'M SURE YOU'LL ENJOY IT. AND TO MAKE UP FOR THE WEEKS I MISSED, I WILL BE POSTING ANOTHER CHAPPIE FOR TOMORROW. HAPPY? LOL UMM SOO HERE IT IS.

-------------------------------------------------

Jessica's Pov

"There's nothing you really need to know about me except for my name. I mean your a popstar. This is.. Crazy." I shrugged as we were emerging closer and closer to their cabin.

He smirked.

"So if I'm a popstar? I'm extremely normal. All of us lads are." He says and I accidentally lock a stare with him.

I look away. "Well then you'll probably have to prove that." Was the last thing I said as we entered the cabin. Everyone looks at us. Where was the other one? I think his name is.. Yeah, Zayn.

"Why are you guys wet? And Jessica, I thought you went by the lake?" Ashley tilted her head.

"There was a bit of a mishap." I glare referring to Louis.

Zayn's POV

Okay, so you could say I was the most bummed about leaving our usual life in a hotel and everything. Now we're in cabins made out of wood?! I could've sworn I saw a rat in our bathroom back there. I sighed looking out at the lake. When's the fun gonna start? I mean I never been to camp, but I'd really like to do something our time here.

I get interrupted by over hearing a conversation.

As nosy as I am, I walk up closer to that cabin hiding in a bush.

"Shut up! Just.. Don't anymore! Fuck you." I hear a girl crying and she bursts out of the cabin slamming the screen door behind her.

She was crying hysterically until she saw me with my eyes widened.

"What the hell are you doing here." She grumbled.

Ohh, I know her! She was that girl friends with the girls who visited our cabin.

"I-I'm sorry.. Erm, I was.... I was peeing." I lied.

"Then why are you still in the freakin' bush?" She asked angrily.

I sighed getting out of the bush. "I'm sorry, but may I ask.. What happened?" I asked.

Alyssa's POV

Well I guess I should tell him, am I right? No, I shouldn't. It isn't any of his business, and he doesn't even know who I am.

"You don't know who I am, so I think you should just leave me alone." I say and speed my pace up.

But he catches up, pulling on my wrist, making me spin around so I was facing him.

"I don't care, I care about you." He says.

I sighed as he led me to sit down next to the lake.

"What happened love?" He asked.

"I had a crush on this guy, and I thought he liked me back, but he.. He kissed a different girl right in front of me. Soo, obviously he was just playing me." I say which brought tears to my eyes to.

Now it was silence. See how I am? I'm such an awkward person. There is still nothing that'll change my hate for the vain kid, but I just needed someone to talk to right now.

"It's okay if you don't care actually.. No one does.." I say with a light chuckle.

That's when he spoke up.

"Coarse not, that isn't true. I care." He says nodding his head.

"And you think that'll make me like you?" I laughed wiping my left over tears.

He shrugged anyway. "Will it?" He asks.

I thought, making a thinking face. No.. What the hell? Coarse it won't!

I didn't answer to that. But I sighed. What just happened came back to mind. No one ever liked me for me. And I don't think anyone ever will..

"You know I think you're really beautiful. And I think guys should treat your right. You're better than what people think."

Wow. That is seriously the nicest thing someone has ever said to me, aside from Ashley complimenting how I looked good in a dress. Obviously it's a lie, but whatever floats her boat.

I shook my head shyly. "No I'm not beautiful.. Don't say that. And guys won't ever treat me right." I say tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Well I'm sorry about everything.. You need a hug?" He pulled a small smile.

I smirked half heartedly. "Eh, why not. I still hate you." I hissed at the end. I mean this is just once when someone is being so kind to me.. Why not make the most of it?

I hug him quite awkwardly but I.. Somehow felt safe in his arms.. Why? Why?!?!

I notice I'm still in his arms until I clear my throat and pull away. "Think I should be getting back. Yuh know, we're going camping and hiking tomorrow soo I need a lot of rest." I say.

"We only have 18 more days." I hear him say as he catches up to me.

"Yeah, so?" I asked.

"We're running out of time." He smiled.

"For what.." I chuckled furrowing my eyebrows.

"N-nothing. I mean it's just camp."

"And you're in a boyband." I answered.

"And so?" He mimicked.

"You're all famous. If you're trying something on me, please don't. I know how you boys are, and I don't want anything to do with you." I say gesturing my hands.

"We'll just see about that. And we're not the people you think we are." He explained.

"Yeah sure." I raise my eyebrows and sooner or later, we're back at their cabin. I really was hoping on getting some sleep.

I go ahead of Zayn and swing the screen door open to find the girls setting up their sleeping bags on the floor while the boys just were smirking at Ashley and Lucy who had frowns on their faces.

"What is going on?" I say in a motherly tone. Wait.. I'm not even a mother.

"SLEEPOVER!" The Louis guys cheer as the others snickered.

Okay.. Wait what?

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

OH

MY

GOD

I AM SORRY, I TOLD YOU IT WAS BAD... UHH... SOO I SWEAR IT WILL BE LONGER FOR TOMORROW!! BECAUSE THEY GO ON A CAMPING TRIP AND HIKING TRIP! SOO WHAT YUH THINK WILL HAPPEN THEN? THAT CHAPTER WILL BE UP TOMORROW. I PROMISE!!

-BritishBums