Chapter 8

-----------------------------------

Jessica's POV

"Okay, just hold it down a little more... And-"

I screamed in frustration as we were trying our best to set up the tent. But it once again just folded up to it's same position.

The boys laughed glaring at us from a distance. I I will surely give them a piece of my mind.. But.. I couldn't. I sighed of the thought being stuck in the punishment cabin for the rest of the summer with them. I mean it would be like all hell has really gone loose.

I just gave my best death glare at them as Louis winked. He was somehow really cute.. Oh and muscular. WHAT THE HELL?!

I just looked away.

I find him skipping up to me and the girls as the other rose their eyebrows.

"Excuse me love.. Do you need help with your guys' tent?" He smiled, mostly in my direction.

"Not yours. We can do it ourselves." I nod.

"Coarse you can't."

"Can."

"Can't!"

"CAN!"

"CAN'T!"

I just groaned face palming myself. "Okay, yes we do need your help Louis." I say through gritted teeth.

"You said my name!" He gasped.

"Eh." I make that sound affect motioning for him to just get on with it.

I watch how he simply bends the rack thingy and attaches it to the tent. But the funny thing was that when he bent down, I noticed he had the biggest bum on this planet. I stifled a laugh, that it was barely audible.

"Now okay everyone listen up!" Jessica's mom shouts and everyone simply silenced.

"Okay.. Bonfire will start, tonight at 7. Do everything you need to do!" She shouts.

I happy danced in my head. YES.

"Ash, where yuh goin'?" I called Ashley by her nickname.

"Ermm.. Nowhere really important. I'll be back." She bit her lip leaving our presence with some kind of journal in her hand, and a pen in the other.

What is up with her?

"Hey!" Louis shouts in my face waving a hand.

"W-what?"

"Tent's done, love. And you're very welcome." He winked.

I gave him a small smile as he went back to the other boys.

WAIT WAIT.. Wait a second.. Why did I just smile at him?! What the....

Ashley's Pov

I sigh walking further into the forest. I really just needed to get some alone time to work on my song! As suckish as I am, I wrote it as a duet. Who knows, it may come in handy sometime when I get famous. Psh, like it'll EVER happen.

I sit down on a log as I was surrounded by chirping birds, and extremely tall trees. I look around me before I open my song writing book up. None of the songs in it were really that good, but I tried. The duet I was working on right now? It felt like it was pretty different..