Chapter 29

Ashley's POV

"What?" My mom questioned.

"Mom, I just need a ride home." I mumbled.

"Why? Camp is finished already is it?"

"It isn't, but it is for me. I want to go home."

"You never wanted to come home early every time you went here.. Why now?" She asked.

"Mom, just please come as soon as you can. I'll explain when you get here." I say immpatiently, tapping my foot.

"Alright then sweetie. I'll be there in an hour." She says as I hang up the phone and make my way out.

I don't know how long it took me, but it took me long enough. I guess I should tell everyone before my hour's up.

I speed walk back into the cafateria seeing them all so happy with themselves, laughing their asses off.

"Hey Ash! We wanted to tell you

this hilarious joke, Niall was-----"

"Umm.. Guys?" I bit my lip, interrupting Moe, obviously not wanting to hear anymore about jokes.

"Yeah? What's wrong Ashley?" Jessica motioned, instantly sensing something was wrong.

All the girls and the boys turned their attention to me, waiting for me to spit it out, whatever I had to say.

"I-I'm going home guys.." I stuttered, speaking up gently.

"What?" Lucy choked, as she stopped drinking water.

"Yes, in an hour." I say bluntly.

"Why?" They asked in unison.

"Because, I just need to, okay?"

"Is it Harry?'' Moe furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

I breathed out, as if I breathed out everything I was holding in. "Yeah, kinda."

"Ashley, no we aren't letting you go," Alyssa shook her head.

"I have to.." I sighed.

"But all the fun just started." Louis frowned in a pout.

"It won't be the same without you!" Niall tried to convince me.

I weakly smiled. "I'm leaving in an hour.. So, umm I should get going." I say as I walked away, directly making my way back to our cabin to go pack up.

Moe's POV

"Guys, we have to stop her!" I pleaded.

"How? She made up her mind Moe!" Jessica sighed, putting her face in her hands.

"We'll find a way. We'll even get Ashley to make up with Harry." Liam says reassuringly.

"What. Stall her?" Louis shrugged.

"Lou, that is not a bad idea." Zayn pondered.

"Well then come on!" Lucy cued as we all got up from our seats and went for her.

We then made another plan on how to do this.

Ashley's POV

I pull the posters off my side of the wall as I simply fold them, stuffing them into my shoulder bag.

I start putting my clothes back into the only suitcase that I ever brought here. I pull my guitar back into its other case as I walk over to my part of the night desk putting away some pictures and the rest of my stuff back in my handbag.