THE CHARACTER INTERVIEW: PART TWO

----------------------------------------

Okay and we are back with a perfectly, okay Liam, 20 minutes later!

Lucy: Don't cry, Liam. It's okay. NIALL WHY

Niall: I'm sorry! I thought it would be funny!

Moe: Yeah, there is nothing wrong with spoons!

Niall you have a sinister mind.. Okay. Now how's the interview so far guys?

Louis: CARROT-TASTIC!

Zayn: Amazing and good looking. Like me.

Niall: Yummy.

What? Uhh.. Alright now we will resume. Ready?

Girls: Ready!

Great. Now this question is for Harry. Its from onedirection7225, and she wants to know if you want to go to third base with Ashley? Sex bases, by the way.

Ashley: I will kill you if you answer that question.

ONCE AGAIN NO THREATENING!

Jess: I don't see anything wrong.. *shrugs*

Sure why not, Jess. Harry, answer the question!

Harry: No hesitation. Definitely willing to go that far, only if Ashley is. *winks*

What do you say Ashley??

Ashley: *nods* Well he's my boyfriend and all, I love him, he loves me, of coarse.

Harry: *grins, pecking her on the cheek*

Momma Wilson: These questions are not good for you Jessica.

Jess: I know all these things mom, ever since I was 8.

Momma Wilson: I CAN'T BELIEVE-

WOW! Okay. Well that's awesome for you guys Ashley and Harry. I just want to go home and eat some soup now.

Niall: Food?! Where?!

NEXT QUESTION, NIALL JAMES HORAN! STOP TALKING ABOUT FOOD! PLEASE! Okay. This is once again from the lovely onedirection7225, and this is for Jess. Jess, she wants to know if you like unicorns!

Jess: Unicorns? Honestly, they make me think of Kesha throwing up rainbows or something.

Soo.. I'll take that as a no?

Jess: Yuperooni.

OKAY THIS QUESTION IS FOR JESS'S MOM!

Jess: Oh no...

Momma Wilson: Proceed!

LunasMoon13 wants to know if you're alright with Jess dating Louis?

Momma Wilson: Jess is a smart girl, and I am okay with her choice of boys as long as they're good looking and they can give me some grandsons and grandaughters. Honestly, Louis is really good looking to and he's from a famous boyband, so yup.

Louis: YES.

Jess: My mom has already approved of you, DON'T MAKE IT WORSE!

THANK YOU MRS. WILSON! NEXT QUESTION. azureloves1d says, and I quote, "Hazza, why are you so freakin' sexy?!!?"

Harry: I'm sexy because.. I'M SEXY AND I KNOW IT. WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WI-

Ashley: Harry.. Please not in front of the children!

YES! Ashley, thank you for that. Now jacobsgurl10123 wants to know, why are you afraid of spoons Liam?!

Liam: UGH. I. DON'T. Ugh..