Chapter 25

Lucy's POV

Just as the girls left the cabin, I knew exactly what I had to do, and what had to be done. I was no longer important to this world. And I was afraid I was only a burden.

Just as they were out of sight, I got up from my bed, slowly making my way to the bathroom.

I take deep breathes, washing some cold water onto my face and drying it before the water would drip onto the floor.

I sniffled looking around the room before opening a drawer and finding a sharp knife just layed in there.

To be honest, it was as if the knife was chanting my name, wanting me to just do it. Once again it had to be done, and so I slowly picked up the knife observing and playing around with it for quite a few minutes.

"Okay, Lucy.. You can do this." I breathe out.

Obviously, I couldn't because I've been sitting here with a knife in my hand reminiscing, and directing my mind back to the past for over an hour or even longer.

Now I prepare myself by holding the knife to my chest, the tears starting to stream down my face.

Before I could even put the knife through myself, I find Moe bursting in, now pretty scared on what I was going to do. I cried even more, as my hands shook uncontrollably.

All the girls were trying to tell me to put the knife down, and so it dropped, clattering onto the floor.

They raced over to me as they all grasped me into a hug. All of us were crying, but the only reason why the girls were crying was because they witnessed an almost suicide. Somehow, they got me not to stab the knife into me, and I don't know what. I've grown to start caring and loving them, and so they did to me to.

I sighed. "I-I-I'm s-so sorry.."

"Lucy, why?" Ashley's voice was barely a whisper.

"Why are you doing this to yourself Luc?" Alyssa strokes the hair out of my face.

And so I got all that I could to just tell them why this has been happening.

"So this has only been happening because your parents hate you?" Jessica tilted her head.

I nodded slowly.

"But Lucy, you have to realize other people love you to." Ashley reminded me.

"What's the difference if the two most important people to me don't even love me? They even told me I was a stupid mistake.." I explained, although my voice was a bit shaky because of the crying.

They all sighed. "Luc, please just don't ever do that again.. You have to think about us to, alright? You scared me to death." Moe cried hugging her again.

"I really am sorry guys. It's just that you don't understand. None of you never did understand." I shook my head, talking through gritted teeth.

"What the hell are you talking about Lucy! We've been there for you, always!" Jessica rose her voice on her.

"You guys are my friends, but you were never family.. No one can ever take my parents' place." I say, as a tear streamed down my face.

"Never family? Lucy what are you saying? Have you even tried figuring out if they were your real parents?!" Alyssa shouted.

I stayed silent, staring at the ground.

"Guys stop shouting and pressuring her!" Ashley shouted in frustration, crying as the same as everyone.

"Please just leave me alone, give me space!" I shouted.

"Ermm, are you girls alright in there? Me and the boys heard shouting and crying, so we figured something was up." Harry's voice sounded at the door.