Chapter 39

Lucy's POV

"Uhh.." I stuttered out nervously, but as I glared up, my heart shattered into millions of pieces.

Liam was kissing Danielle.

I held back the tears, trying not to make it obvious. But it was true..

I was only Liam's fallback girl.

"Liam's just a friend. Nothing else." I say with a small nod.

"Are Liam and Danielle back together?" The pap gasped.

"Yeah. I-I'm happy for him." I force a smile as the girls' expression became full of pain and sorrow as they saw what I saw.

The pap smiled icily glaring at the camera guy in the back.

"Did you get all of that?" She questioned.

I ditch everyone, just walking away. When I reached somewhere a bit further, where no one would see me, that's when I broke down, crying so suddenly.

"I'm so stupid, for giving my heart to you, Liam Payne." I whispered to myself, another tear streaming down my face.

Alyssa's POV

I was about to go run for Lucy, but Ashley pulled me back.

"Don't. Just don't. She needs to be alone." Ashley shook her head.

I sighed. We all watched Liam being so oblivious about Lucy, and just flirting and kissing Danielle like nothing ever happened.

"Was Liam really just using her to mend his broken heart?" Moe bit her lip.

"It looks so much like he just did." replied Jess.

"Poor Luc.." I mutter.

Liam's POV

We were talking to fans and signing things for them, until I find Danielle. As in MY Danielle.

"Oh my god! Hey Liam!" She smiled, waving at me.

I just missed her so much.. I instantly just felt really overwhelmed.

"Danielle?"

"Yes, that's me." She chuckled.

"Ohmigod! Danielle's here!" A fan shouted.

"Can you kiss her Liam?? Pleaseeee." A fan pleaded.

"Well you gotta do what the fans want you to do." She winked cheekily.

I smiled warmly. "I missed you Dani."

"I really did to, Liam." She nods as I kissed her right here.

The first few seconds, it felt great to kiss her again. But then, I thought about Lucy, and she might be thinking something.

I pulled away, craning my head to look behind the fans.

I only saw the four girls.

"Li, what about Lucy?" Niall frowned, both at me and Danielle.

"Niall she's just a friend. You know that.'' I say worriedly.

"I never knew you kissed your friends, and made it seem like you liked them." Niall grumbled.

"What? Who's Lucy?" Danielle narrowed her eyes in confusion.

"She's just a really good friend that I met at camp." I say, ignoring Niall's little remark.

"Oh. Mkay." She nods with a smile as she hugged me by the waist.

I hug back, thinking deeply about what Niall said.

____________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Sorry, very short. Um I'm not really in the mood for posting really, but I really do hope you understand.. If you don't, here's why:

So I went to the dance. Having such an amazing time with my friends, just dancing crazily around. Until, the song 'First Dance' by Justin Bieber came on, and everyone started slow dancing. My friends started teasing me saying I shud dance with my crush, but instead I danced with one of the girls bcuz yuh know. Im not the smooth type when it comes to dancing with guys. Especially my own crush. And so my friends call him over, saying he should dance with me. He comes up anyway, holding his arms out offering a dance. The dumb ass I am, I go "Noo, sorry don't know how to dance!" and then I shake my head. I was seriously getting nervous. And after, I realized that I blew my chance of dancing with him once the song was over. But once the dance was finished, my mom and sister were instantly waiting for me outside. I felt a bit guilty that i didnt dance with him, and so I told my friends to tell him that sorry I was being an idiot for saying those things, until I left.

End of. But Im still waiting anyway.

U guys probably dont care, huh? Yeah. Thought so. Post wont be up until Sunday. Im really sorry, I just feel like breaking down into tears.