Chapter 27

Liam's POV

Yup, I was officially on top of the world right now. I admitted what I was feeling to Lucy, and she did the same thing to me to. I had to admit, I never was this happy ever since Danielle.

Now, Lucy just fell asleep on me a few minutes ago and now she's snoring her head off into my chest as her arms were wrapped around my waist.

The girls bursted in blabbing on and running their mouthes, until they found me and Lucy. They silenced, staring at us with wide grins instantly coming onto their faces.

"Oh my god, what happened!" Moe whisper shouted.

I rolled my eyes myself as Alyssa smirked.

"Where'd Ashley and Jessica go?" I asked.

"Oh.." They muttered in unison, suddenly growing sad.

"Ask Harry, alright?" Alyssa nodded.

"Okay." I whispered.

"You can go now if you like, if you don't want to catch any cooties." Alyssa teased.

I chuckled about to rise from my spot slowly so I wouldn't wake her up.

She takes a deep breath, wrapping her arms around my waist securely so I was stuck in one position as I stare at the two girls wide eyed.

"Wow," Moe mouthed from her bed as she took a book out of her purse and started reading.

"Liam, don't go." She muttered softly.

"I really have to get back to the boys, love." I say as I stroke the hair out of her face.

"No, please Liam." Her grip tightened. "You're my only family left." She murmered.

The girls' expressions stiffened as they stared blankly in our direction. Was it something she said?

"Alright babe, I'll stay. Just go back to sleep." I whispered, as I give her a kiss on the top of her head.

She smiles against my chest as she lifts her head up, still with eyes closed. Lucy was in search for my lips to peck, but she fails completely, pecking me on my nose.

"That was my nose." I laughed.

"I think I could tell," She muttered, chuckling lightly as she went back cuddling in my arms again.

"Sigh. You two are like the sweetest out of all of us, since yuh know.. The incident with Ashley and Harry." Moe itched her head, not wanting to bring it up.

"Yup. Lucy and Liam sittin in a tree! K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" Alyssa sing songed as I laughed once more.

"Oh stop it with all that immature shit. I've had enough of immaturness coming from Harry." Moe holds a hand at her.

I shifted slightly. "Luc, do you want to come over to me and the boys' cabin instead?"

"Whatever." She mumbled as I smiled picking her up bridal style.

"See you ladies later." I say to the two as they nod as an answer.

"Why would Harry just do something like that? That boy just annoys me so much sometimes, it's like----"

They all silenced as I appear at the door with Lucy in my arms.

"Hey Romeo." Zayn smirked.

"How's Juliet doing?" Louis chuckles, playing along.

"Guys please shut up." I sighed as I layed her softly on my bed. "So what happened with Ashley and Harry?" I asked, motioning at them. I wonder where he was to.