Chapter 38

A/N: Hi! Brand new shoutouts! Hello to jet_farala98! Thank you for reading my story, and I hope you guys fan her! She needs plenty more! And another shoutout to... Lexzbug! She is awesome!! Go check her out and fan her pwetty pwease!! :)

--------------------------------------------------

Ashley's POV

"Hey, what's the inbetweeners dance?" I asked curiously.

All the boys gasped, including my boyfriend.

The girls shrugged, meaning they didn't know what it was either.

"Here. One, two, three.. Inbetweeners dance, go!" Louis shouts as they were all in a line doing the most cutest dance ever. I mean, like EVER. *Taylor Swift voice*

"Oh my god! That was so cute!" Jess clapped her hands together as I grinned.

"Oh and uh. What was that?" Lucy pondered.

"Pat the dog, screw the lightbulb?" Lucy points a finger.

"Oh that's Louis' thing." Liam chuckled.

We smiled in excitement, looking at Mr. Louis Tomlinson.

"Pat the dog with your left hand, and.. Screw the light bulb with the other. Then at the same time!" He exclaims, doing it all together as we burst into laughter.

Jessica grinned from ear to ear as I put a hand to my mouth, trying to hold back laughter.

"Oh and Harreh! Remember that shoulder thrust you used to always do on the X-Factor live shows?" Zayn shouts as I smiled, turning to Harry.

"Do it!" I nodded.

He blushed looking down. "No! Zayn why'd you have to bring that up!"

"That's the way life goes Hazza."

I smirked, high fiving Zayn.

"Okay. Once." Harry says as we all grinned, nodding.

That must've been the sexiest thing I have ever saw in my whole life. Harry Styles. Doing the freaking shoulder freaking thrust.

I bit my lip, looking away.

"Ohhh Ash's hormones are kicking in!!" Alyssa shouts really loud as people stared.

Now it was my turn to blush, and so I did.

Harry smiled slyly, sending me a wink.

"Shut up Alyssa.." I muttered, covering my blush with my hair as I heard her snicker.

Harry took me into his arms as he radiated heat as I giggled into his chest.

"You liked it." He whispered teasingly.

"And so if I did?" I remarked as he pulled my head up so he could give me a peck on the lips.

"Oh my god look at the married couple! Where are the kids?" We hear Moe from afar as she was walking side by side with Niall. And.. Their fingers were intertwined?

"I think I see one right now!" Lucy retorted, basically reading my mind.

Moe blushed, and Niall grinned.

"Well? Is it official?" I asked curiously.

"Yeah, it is. She's my girlfriend." Niall side hugged her.

"And he's my boyfriend," Moe smiled side hugging him back as he kissed her on the cheek.

"Ahh!!" Me and the girls squealed.