one

an hour ago, i texted ale to remind her that we were going to buy some vinyls today. she always forgets things so it won't be a surprise if she did. at this point, i'm blowing up her phone

ale's POV

i was watching grey's anatomy but i kept hearing my phone vibrate. who would've thought my phone would be blowing up? i grabbed the control to pause the show and i saw that ximena was the one blowing up my phone. and for what exactly?

he-men-ah👩🏼‍🦲: you fucking idiot
he-men-ah👩🏼‍🦲: we're supposed to go to A1 records today and you're not responding
he-men-ah👩🏼‍🦲: i know you're awake wamen you were active on instagram not even 5 minutes ago!!!!
he-men-ah👩🏼‍🦲: ANSWER THE FOUKING PHONE

im sorry!!!!: ah-le🧟‍♀️
i was watching netflix :ah-le🧟‍♀️
let me get ready and then u come :ah-le🧟‍♀️

i ran upstairs, tripping over a step. i didn't have time to take a shower but i did take one last night. i put on a pink floyd shirt with some regular black jeans, and to top it off, a jean jacket that is rolled up just a inch. i texted ximena letting her know that she can come over now and that the door is open.

ximena's outfit :

ale's outfit :

ximena's POV

i grabbed my comfortable "kicker" shirt and put on some mom jeans. i also added a belt around my tiny waist. as i opened the door, i felt the cool breeze. ah, how i love fall. i love the colors from the leaves changing. it's so beautiful. i jumped off the steps because i'm pumped for today. i opened ales door and yelled out-loud that i was here.

"ALE IM HERE!!" i shouted.

"i'm in my room!!!!"

while running up, i tripped over a step. god her stairs are dangerous.

"did you fall???"

"you already know. you need some new stairs because yours are cursed."

"my stairs are freaking dangerous."

"that is correct. hey do you think we could grab some coffee?"

"yeah that's fine let me just grab my
board and my money. by the way you should sleepover today and we can find a new show to watch. is that fine or what missy?"

"yeah it's fine i'll let my mom know later."

ale and i skated to starbucks which was literally around the corner. we ordered our coffees and grab a quick snack before we went on. luckily, the vinyl store was next to us.