eleven

today, i'm flying back to new york with ale, finn and jaeden because it's my moms birthday. finn was quite anxious to meet my family since they can be very judgmental and overprotective. we were going to go out to eat which would be on my treat.

we successfully got through the security procedure and placed our bags onto the ground as we sat down, waiting to be directed into the plane. even though we weren't in new york, finn was still nervous because his began to fidget his leg, shaking it up and down.

"babe, everything is going to be alright. no matter what, i will still love you and they have to support my decision of being with you" i say trying my best to calm my boyfriend down.

"what if they don't like me ximena? and they force us to break up because they don't accept me because you're really pretty and you can do so much better"

"finn wolfhard, shut the actual fuck up. i don't care if i can do better i am in love with you and you only. you are my person and it doesn't matter how young we are, somethings telling me in my gut that we were meant to be. i don't care if they will like you or not because i will never ever break up with you."

"thank you ximena, you actually calmed me down. i love you so much you don't understand. i could yell out to everyone how much i love you because i love you so much."

i felt my cheeks burning up and smiling constantly. he then looked me into my eyes and smiled at me before leaning in to give me a kiss. i love this kid so much, i don't want to loose him.

"ew, get a room you two, you both disgust me" ale interrupts.

"jesus women, i don't say nothing about you and jaeden whenever you both are kissing and cuddling" i reminded ale.

"give me some more suga baby so we can annoy ale" finn suggested.

"my virgin eyes!" jaeden yells out loud at five in the morning, causing everyone in our section to look around.

"por pendejo" ale insults him.

i'm happy. my best friend is happy. this is all i ever wanted, for the both of us to be happy. finn wolfhard, is the love of my life. the boy i hope to marry and have kids with someday in the future. ale is my best friend since pre-k.

she's been there for me every second. and jaeden, he's like a brother to me. i can tell him anything and he supports me no matter what. i'm glad that my life is going just the way i want it to. this is all i ever wanted. i thought.

i grabbed my keys from my fanny pack and stuck into the lock of my house to open. i entered my house to see banners and balloons that say "welcome home ximena" and other one in the kitchen that says "happy birthday".

"oh my god, ximena you're home!" my mom drops the tape that was in her hands and runs up to me giving me a hug. i felt tears crawling down my shoulder, making my shirt wet.

"happy birthday mom, flew all the way back from california because i wanted to spend this amazing, special day with you."

"thank you ximena, te amo mi amor, con todo mi corazón."

"te amo también mamá."

my sister and my brother came running down the stairs to give me a hug.

"ximena! i missed you so much, i drew this picture of me and you together!" my sister exclaimed.

"aw thank you my love, it's beautiful."

"who are they ximena?" my brother asked.

"well of course you all know ale."

"happy birthday gina, you've been a second mother for me since my mom is always traveling. just wanted to let you know how much i appreciate you."

"thank you ale, you're also another daughter to me. thank you for being into our lives."

"any who, these boys are finn wolfhard and jaeden martell. of course you know them because of IT since you and ryan watched it together."

"oh so you're the one who's been making my little girl happy nowadays huh?"

"that is correct ma'am. happy birthday, im honored to be here today" finn wishes her.

"thank you finn, don't worry about me though, worry about ximena's dad. he's busy at the moment but he will meet us up at the restaurant which ximena won't tell me where."

"happy birthday ma'am, i'm jaeden martell, nice to meet you" jaeden introduces.

"honey i know who you are don't worry. but thank you for making ale happy, and trust me, her mother is a nice women to meet."

i went upstairs to my room to take a nap because i wasn't taking my family out till 6 in the afternoon. ale and jaeden walked to her house because they made plans for the day. finn and i were cuddled up in my bed, taking a nap together. his cuddles always made me feel safe, no matter how boney he was.

"so finn, how did you and my daughter meet exactly?" my father asks him causing him to become more anxious than he already was.

"well i was at the record store with my friends and i noticed ximena right when she walked into the doors. she was with alejandra, and they just came in laughing so loud, everyone was looking. i noticed her again as i saw her scanning through the sections of vinyls."

"she wasn't paying attention nor was i and she bumped into me. until there, we just kept meeting each other and hanging out with my friends and um, yeah" he finishes.

finn left to his hotel with jaeden because he wasn't allowed to spend the night. it was the overprotective family things i guess. my family ended up telling me that they did like finn and hearing that, just made me more happier.