two

we entered the store laughing because a man was trying to run away from the cops but someone tripped him with their foot. we we're getting weird looks from strangers but i didn't mind. there was really nobody in here. a lot of people like to go to the second floor because it has the best options but me and ale always give the first floor a try. we walked the stairs to the second floor. majority of the people were up here.

i wondered off, leaving ale scanning through each row of vinyls. she told me she was trying to find a particular album from lana del rey. i don't really listen to her so i have no idea which vinyl she's trying to buy.

as i looked through the rows of vinyls, not leaving my eyes off of them and continuing to walk. i accidentally bumped into someone which immediately caught my attention.

"oh my god i'm so sorry! i wasn't paying attention! are you okay? are you hurt do i need to get you an icepack or something?" i freak out because we're in new york. i don't know who this person is and what they could do.

"nah it's fine" he chuckled.

i looked up to see a skinny boy with black curly hair and two other guys. one had brown hair but it was in a swoop and the other one has really curly hair. i have no idea who these people are but they're quite handsome?
he looked up and started blushing and smiling?

"wait i feel like i know you from somewhere?" the stranger thought.

"um i don't think we ever met to be honest."

"huh that's weird, well i'm finn, finn wolfhard."

"and i'm ximena, ximena rodriguez." we shook hands and the both of us had a sheepish smile. i pulled my hand back once i heard ale interfere.

"hey whats going on? who are they?" she asks.

"wait you guys have no idea who we are?" the boy with the brown hair asked.

"no, are you guys famous or something?" i ask.

"well finnie boy over is in a show called stranger things and the three of us are in a movie altogether called IT" the boy with the curly hair informed us.

"i heard of stranger things, i didn't really catch my attention" ale trailed off.

"well i'm finn wolfhard nice to meet you ally?"

"my real name is alejandra, and it's pronounced 'ah-le' i prefer my nickname than my actual name thank you very much."

"well i'm jaeden martell, n-nice to meet you both" the brown haired boy stuttered.

"and i'm wyatt oleff, nice to meet ya" the boy with curly hair introduced.

"you listen to wallows?" finn asked me as he looked down to the couple of records i had in my hand.

"yeah i love them, i'm actually going to see and meet them in may" i informed.

"that's actually cool, well it was nice meeting you both. um ximena was it? is it posible for me to get your number?" he asked.

"yeah that's totally fine" i panicked.

i never gave a guy my phone till now. i gave him my numbers and said bye to the boys. i paid for the vinyls i bought and ale could not shut up about the fact a guy asked for my number. it's not like she's gotten asked for her number so why is she bothering me?

"no but seriously, that jaeden boy was really fucking cute" she noted.

"yeah but i thought um what's his name? wyatt! he was cute too. all three of them were cute."

"yes they were but only one of them asked for you number."

"i panicked honestly. i didn't know what to do so i was just like fuck it."

"we need to do our research once we get home" she suggested and i didn't disagree.

as we got home we searched the boys up and checked their instagram. finn had more followers but that didn't really matter to me. i searched his name up in the hashtags and saw many edits of him. many many people ship him with a girl name "millie"? is that his girlfriend or something? he thought it was okay for him to ask for my number if he had a girlfriend?

ding!

unknown: hey this is ximena right?

unknown: just want to make sure you didn't give me a fake number or anything lmao.

ximena: hi lmao but i did my research since you said you were famous and i didn't believe it but now i do haha. who's millie though? do you actually think it's okay to cheat on your girlfriend? you're a damn pig! and don't ever text me again okay?

finn: wait no!!!!
finn: millie is my friend and her and i are in stranger things. you know how awkward it is when people ship us together? well ofc you don't. but trust me, she's not my girlfriend.

ximena: well then, i'm sorry.