fourteen

i woke up to being the only one in the house. i have no idea where everyone went but there was no yelling so i assumed i was the only one here. i got up from my bed to go to the kitchen to make me something to eat. i decided to edit a new episode of stupid bitches enterprise because i sometimes help out josh whenever he's busy.

i then hear an electric guitar start playing and someone's raspy voice. i thought it was drew fucking around with the equipment but then i remembered i was home alone, or so i thought.
i grabbed my bat and slowly crept down the hall to the room i was hearing music from. it was finn, of course it was. i peaked in the door to adore him practicing.

"oh baby, oh man, you're making me crazy, you're really driving me mad. and thats alright with me, it's really no fuss, as long as you're next to me, just the two of us."

"you're my, my, my, my kind of woman. my, oh my, what a girl. you're my, my, my, my kind of woman and i'm down on my hands and knees begging you please, baby, show me your world"

"oh, brother, sweetheart, i'm feeling so tired. really falling apart, and it just don't make sense to me, i really don't know, why'd you stick right next to me, wherever i go." he then stopped singing as he got a facetime call from malcom.

"hey man, are you okay? you look down" malcom asked finn.

"yeah man, it's just, i miss ximena. like i'm actually starting to believe that she didn't cheat on me. and whats worse is that she's spending the couple of weeks here in LA at enya's place and so am i. it's so awkward not being able to talk to her, kiss her, hug her, make her laugh, i fucking love her. i'm such a mess, i'm singing mac demarco, and i don't know man."

"we told you she would never do that to you but you were to stubborn to listen. did you not notice how she would stare at you, act herself around you as if she known you for years, how you made her smile whenever you acted stupid? you did this to yourself finn and if you want her back, you need to fix it. otherwise, she's going to move on and you're gonna be the one who's crying, not her."

"i can't fix it, i see the way josiah looks at her and what if they begin to fall for each other? malcom, i never cried over a female before but she's, she's everything to me. i love her, i always will and there's no chance of getting her back, absolutely none."

i listen by the door while tears are streaming down my face and my sound of crying is being muffled because i'm covering my mouth. i didn't want finn to hear me so i walked back to my room and slammed the door shut and began crying on my bed.

FINN'S POV

i heard footsteps leaving behind the door and a door being slammed. for a minute, i thought the house was actually haunted but that's when i heard sobbing coming from the other guest room. i heard lana del rey playing and i opened the door thinking it was ale who was crying but i was wrong. completely wrong. i thought it was ale because she was the only one listened to her but it was ximena.

"oh i'm uh, sorry i heard crying and i thought it was ale since lana del rey was playing."

she wiped away her tears quickly and her voice sounded as her nose was stuff from all the crying. she didn't say anything but looked at my dead in my eyes and she began to walk up to me. she pulled me into a hug and i reacted
quickly and hugged her back.