four

"mom i'm not going!" i shout.

"ximena you need an education! you can't be skating and painting your whole life! i want you to become a lawyer!"

"it's not what you want it's what i want to be. public school is no good for me. it's too much for my anxiety, i don't learn anything there, and everyone makes fun of me for being a youtuber. ale also feels the same way mom. i'd rather be homeschooled than go to public school! please mom this is better for me."

"ugh i'll think about it. but just because you're not going to school doesn't mean you're not gonna clean the house today. get up and grab the broom, your room is a mess."

my mom started to blast mexican music downstairs in the kitchen. it always puts me in the mood to clean so i don't mind. i look around my room to see my makeup unorganized, clothes everywhere, and water bottles in every position in my room.

ding!

finn: after school you wanna hang out again?

ximena: actually i convinced my mom to let me stay home and she's most likely gonna let me do online school.

finn: haha well does that mean you can hang out right now?

ximena: well there's music blasting downstairs and it means we're cleaning today. but it's mexican music so it puts me in the mood to dance😔🤘🏼

finn: oh god, just let me when you're done cleaning and we can go to the mall or something or you can come to my hotel and bring ale with you. jaeden seems to adore her

ximena: i can kinda tell since he stares at her pretty much all the time. plus whenever she fell while she was skating he seemed VERY worried for her.

i finished cleaning thank god. honestly, picking out hair from the shower drain is not fucking pretty. it made me gag half of the time. i was sweating a lot and i was not gonna go meet up with finn like this so i took a shower.

finn!

i was pacing back and forth wondering if ximena was going to come. ale is already here and i thought that ximena came with her but then i remembered she had to clean. i decided to calm down and actually look through her page. she's so beautiful i can't get over her.

"why are you stalking ximena's page?" ale asks.

"wh-what no im not stalking her!"

"finn i know how my best friend looks like and thats her exact username i'm not blind! aww you have a crush on her!"

"no i do not! hey jaeden has a crush on you and you don't mock him. he literally doesn't shut up about you he's always saying 'ale is so beautiful' 'shes the best girl i meant in my entire life' i'm going to ask her to be my girlfriend one day!" i mocked jaeden.

"hey just because you're in denial about liking ximena does not mean you have to call me out like that you bastard!" jaeden yells.

"i think it's cute J. and i think it's cute how you like ximena finn."

"it's not that i like her i just met her. but it's something about her that makes this feel amazing. she's so beautiful and amazing. do you not know how hard it is to find someone who ACTUALLY skates and doesn't just buy it to only take pictures?"

"who is so beautiful and amazing and someone who actually skates not to take pictures with them?" i heard ximena ask as she walks into our hotel room.

"how did you get in?" i asked.

"the door was unlocked. now, who is the mystery girl we're talking about?"

ale was about to say 'you' but i threw a pillow at her and she knocked over. she started beating me with a pillow causing ximena to laugh. her laugh is so adorable i mean i could listen to it for hours. i was still getting beat by ale but i didn't fight back because i was daydreaming about ximena.the rest of the day, we just chilled out in the room. we all go to know each other a little bit more.

"finn i brought my makeup over so i could do your makeup for my channel so let's head i tot the bathroom" ximena demands.

"what no i don't put that unnecessary shit on my face ximena."

"it's not unnecessary, we wear it because we choose too dumbass now go sit down on that chair that i placed in the bathroom."

i groaned as i got up and sat on the chair. restroom had a vanity mirror so she didn't have to bring lights. i watched her as she places her camera in a good position and watch the red button turn on.

"hey guys so um oh god this is awkward i never done shit like this. well of course most people know finn wolfhard the dumbass but we won't speak of that. we literally met like a week or two ago and here i am, doing his makeup."

"i told her i don't do this shit but she needs that content while i need the clout."

"shut up child you have plenty of clout. okay i made sure i got your skin tone for foundation. i'm going to place it on your weird face and beat the fuck out of it."

"makeup includes hurting me???"

"no you idiot a beauty blender! get a load of this dumbass."

we spent 30 minutes doing my makeup and i don't even know how i look yet. she better have made me look like a bad bitch.

"you better make me look like a bad bitch."

"trust me hoe you do look like one. let me just apply lipstick and you're done." she spent 20 seconds doing my lips and she was finally done. she counted to three before i looked in the mirror. "1,2,3 now look."

"ximena you made me look like a bad bitch. i could fly away with these lashes. ale, jaeden get in here now!" i heard falling and a bang off the door. it was ale, this girl is clumsy.

"finn you look BEAUTIFUL" jaeden shouted.

"wow this might be the only time i find you pretty otherwise you look like a frog" ale says.

"thank you bitch. and thank you ximena i look wonderful now take this shit off."

"it's permanent" she laughed.

"what the fuck ximena you better be kidding or i swear to god i will kill you."

"yes i'm kidding there's no such thing. well thank you guys for watching and thank you finn for being my guest. bye y'all."

she turned off the camera and grabbed the makeup remover wipes. she started to take off the makeup and all i could do was looking into her eyes. they weren't colored or anything but they were beautiful, and so is she.