fifteen

"ximena i'm sorry, i should've never believed the internet, i was so lost without you. i couldn't handle not having my arm wrapped around you, not being able to tell you that i love you, giving you kisses, you making me laugh, watching you film for your videos, you and i skating together. i know we're young ximena but i wanna spend the rest of my life to you. this is cheesy as hell but you're the girl i'm in love with, and i'd do anything for us to die together. i love you ximena."

"i love you too finn, i know it's crazy that we're feeling the way we do at a certain age but you're the love of my life man. i want to do everything with you. i want you to be my first and only boyfriend. you know how many stories we could tell our kids about our lives together? i want to do everything with you finn wolfhard. i fucking love you."

and our lips smashed onto each other's. the memories came flooding back to me remembering every single moment we spent together. we were young but there's a possibility for us to spend our lives together and i'll do anything to get that life.

TEN YEARS LATER...

i was in the dressing room getting ready and everyone in here was scattering around to get ready. i knew press was going to be here on this lovely day since they know who i am and who i'm with. i looked in the mirror before i headed out the doors and ale was by my side. she rubbed my shoulders and smiled while still looking at the mirror.

"are you ready ximena rodríguez?" she asked.

"hell yeah i am." ale walks in before me and i remember everything that happened before this big day. my big special day.

i walk into the alter with my dad on the side as our arms are linked together. i looked at the huge audience and gave them a smile. i then looked directly at the man i was going to marry, my soulmate. his eyes became watery and before you knew it, he began sobbing.

"finn, do you take ximena as your lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?"

"i do."

"and do you ximena take finn as your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?"

"i do."

"i may pronounce you husband and wife you may now kiss the bride."

the two lips crashed onto each other's while ale and jaeden were shedding tears and ximenas and finn's children, blythe and thomas were cheering their parents on. this was the lifestyle the newlyweds wanted and what they've got.

THE END.