ten

we just finished the last day of tour, which we ended off in chicago. since the IT tour has been finished before us, finn and i decided to hang out today. it was just the couple things that needed to be done i guess.

i cried on the stage because this has been such an experience. going on tour with my friends who are incredible and seeing every supporter out there. they probably missed school to see us and i just couldn't thank them enough.

@hemenah: thank you everyone who was able to come to the stupid bitches enterprise tour. i literally cried on stage because this has just been the best 2 months of my life. THANK YOU AND I LOVE YOU ALL, YALL ARE MY BB'S. k gotta get ready for my date with a frog.

the date wasn't anything fancy. we just went to the mall and bought things that we've been wanting for a long time. we head into sunglasses hut because i wanted to buy a pair of sunglasses for my mom since her birthday was coming up in a few days.

finn was going to visit with me, which will be nerve wrecking for him. as i scanned my eyes through the glasses trapped in glass, i see finn trying on a pair of glasses himself.

"how do i look babe?" he asked me.

"you look like a poodle wearing glasses obviously. you look like an idiot."

"and this is why i ate your twizzlers and drank your dr.pepper."

"so you made me accuse jack when he had no fucking idea what i was talking about? you're a complete asshole you know that?"

"yes but you have feelings for this asshole."

"unfortunately. put the glasses back on, i want to take a picture of you" i insisted.

finn does as i told him and puts the glasses back on. i slide my lock screen to right so i could go to the camera. the first picture was an off guard so it was kind of blurry.

@xim3na: my finnie over here is incredibly stupid but i have a lot of feelings for him

@finnwolfhardofficial: yeahhh you have PLENTY of feelings for me, since yk what happened in the bed...... WE CUDDLED AND YOU SLEEP LIKE AN ANGEL OH MY GOD

@al3jandra: god he's such an idiot

@drumboym: stop stealing my boyfriend
     |
@xim3na: no he's not

@aylateslermabe: jesus @drumboym let the children be and stop claiming finn. you should like his crazy fans that are obsessed

@chosenjacobs: my heart

@jaedenwesley: ARE YOU GONNA TELL HER????
     |
@xim3na: tell me what??
     |
@finnwolfhardofficial: yes

i reread finn's and jaeden's comment. "are you gonna tell her?!" the question was running through my head. finn and i were still hanging out and i wanted to ask but the words couldn't come out of my mouth.

finn and i wanted to spend the rest of the day at our hotel at the pool. ale and jaeden we're going to be there too and the group, went back home but i didnt because finn and i were flying together.

i ran up to my room, leaving finn carrying our snacks, him struggling since it was a lot, to put on my bathing suit. i was looking at myself in the mirror, debating if i should use a shirt in the pool because i felt insecure.

"ximena you're beautiful and you know it. you don't have to wear the shirt in the pool" finn noticed i was insecure and called me pretty.

"i don't know finn. i never worn a bathing suit around you and it's a two piece i don't know if i should even go in the pool."

"ximena, you're so beautiful with and without makeup. i'm so lucky to have a girl like you, you're just perfect so please, don't call yourself hideous and don't be insecure about your beautiful body."

finn pulls me into him and places his arms around my waist while i wrapped my arms around his neck. he wiped my tears with his thumb and removed his hands from waist to cup my face. he places his lips on mines while my hands were still around his neck.

finn, jaeden, ale and i decided to play chicken fight. i was on finn's shoulders while ale was on jaeden's. i had finn cheering me on to push ale down to the water and successfully, i did.

it was already dark outside so ale and jaeden went inside already but finn and i didn't. we were in the water still but i was on his back. we were admiring the beautiful stars.

"i love you" finn mumbled.

"you what?" he pushes me off his back and faces towards me.

"i love you ximena rodríguez."

"i love you too finn wolfhard" and from there we began to kiss again in the pool.