three

ale and i decided to watch the movie IT since it was a good movie apparently? i remember my brother watching IT but the one in 1990. throughout the whole movie, finn asked me if he wanted me to hang out with him.

finn: u wanna hang out this week?

ximena: yeah sure. what day?

finn: is wednesday fine?

ximena: yeah after i get out of school.

finn: so i also stalked u. i didnt follow u of course because u still don't follow me but since u skate, u want to go to a skate park?

ximena: yeah that's fine. now stop texting me i'm watching ur movie

finn: cloutchaser?????

ximena: never that. trust me.

@finnwolfhardofficial just started following @xim3na!

@xim3na: love my bby drew👩🏼‍🦲😘

@drewphillips09: i hate you
|
@drewphillips09: just playing ily too bitch😘👩🏼‍🦲🤘🏼✌🏼😭🥰

@enjajaja: why don't you post the picture of us😔😔i'm ur bby not drew
|
@xim3na: that's for u to post bbygirl😘✌🏼

@finnwolfhardofficial: wtf how do you know them?
|
@xim3na: youtube community b-i-c-t-h

@josiah.official: I WANT A PICTURE BITCH WHAT THE FUCK IM GONNA BITE YOU HOE WAIT TILL WE MEET UP AT ENYAS STUPID CUNT
|
@xim3na: don't be so fucking rude! *hits you with my black expensive idk where purse* no but bitch try me i will end you stupid hoe

@username: so this is the girl finn followed

@username: she seems too friendly with a lot of guys she's not the one for finn millie is.
|
@xim3na: who said i was with finn anyways? i can be friends with whomever i want without being slut-shamed. you disgust me, PERIOD!

@al3jandra: i couldn't come this day FUCK YOU GUYS
|
@josiah.official: i feel you bitch let's hang out just me and you and take pictures and make these hoes jealous.
|
@al3jandra: PERIOD YES WE WILL

the whole entire time i was in school, i couldn't wait to hang out with finn. he seemed like a pretty cool guy and he couldn't be one of my closest friends. the bell rang and it was finally time to leave this hell-hold. i grabbed my skateboard from my locker and skated my way home to get ready. i walked into my house and immediately went to the kitchen to see my mom cooking food.

"ximena grab a plate and get your food" she demanded.

"sorry mom, i'm going to um, meet a friend?"

"and who's this friend?" she asks.

"well his name is finn wolfhard, i bumped into him in the store and he asked for my number and now we're gonna hang out."

"ximena i don't mind you hanging out with josh and drew but finn? isn't he like a celebrity or something? you know how many girls are going to come at you because of that?"

"mom i don't really care if those little 8 year olds come at me for hanging out with friends. i'm not going to even have feelings for finn trust me, i've never had feelings and i never will" i insured myself.

i grabbed some apple slices and ran upstairs to get ready. i curled my hair again since they didn't stay curly, and i made a mess in my closest just to find a good outfit. i'm not gonna go all because it's not a date oh god no.

after 30 minutes of struggling to find an outfit. i wore my joy division shirt and mom jeans with my black dirty converse. i touched up my makeup a bit because it looked oilily.
my mom dropped me off at the skatepark and told me to be safe. she doesn't want anything to happen to me, i understand that.

finn was already there but he had jaeden with him as well. there was also another girl but i couldn't see how she looked like because of the distance. as i walked closer, i noticed who the girl was and she was ale, my best friend.

"ale what are you doing here?" i asked in confusion.

"oh i came here by myself because i was home alone but then finn saw me and he said you were gonna come so i stayed here with them."

"now let's see if ximena's better than me at skating" finn suggested.

after many hours of falling, bruising, and laughing we decided to leave the park and get something to eat. we all got along pretty well. i got to finn's actual self instead of what his fans know. he honestly seems like a cool person.

"ximena whats like something you want to do later on?" finn asked me.

"well i really want to go to california. i know like the people that lives there say it's not special but i don't know i feel like there's more things to do there than over here in new york. i don't want to move there because of opportunities but i just wanna travel the world in general" i ranted.

he smiled at me going on and on about california. unfortunately, the day came to an end and we had school tomorrow. finn and jaeden walked ale and i home. i said goodbye to ale and walked in with finn. we talked more about music. turns out we have more in common then i thought we did. we finally made it to my house even though i didn't want this to end.

"thank you finn i actually had fun today."

"anytime ximena, and one day, we will go to california. i want you to meet all my other friends. you and ale can become part of our friend group."

"we'll see froggy."