thirteen

it's been two weeks since finn broke up with me. i've honestly been okay, i've been crying everyday and every time my mom comes in the room, i had to act like i was crying over a show or something. my mom finds me dramatic so there's no point of me telling her what's wrong.

ale was the only one who would check up on me. i left all the group chats that included finn, deleted his number, unfollowed him off of twitter and instagram, i don't want to have any contact with him at all. i haven't been going out at all so ale was begging me to go out with her and enya to the mall.

"ximena, you need to stop moping. finn is a complete idiot for not believing you because i saw the way that you looked at him. he's even dropped jaeden over something that isn't true. you should show him what he lost mena."

"it's not worth it ale. three months we've been together and he broke up with me. i'm hurts and crying every day and every night because it just happened so fast and i fucking love him man. i cant leave this room."

"yes you can and you will. you don't need finn, you know how many people are on your side during this whole situation? even his own friends and band mates are on your side. he's going to realize he's a fucking idiot. now get ready because we're going and we're gonna have a good ass time."

i groaned as she dragged me out of bed, causing me to fall on my head. it hurt so much but i managed to chase her and caused her to fall on the floor as well. we both laugh at our stupidity and i then got ready to take a shower.

@xim3na: she dragged me out of bed after i've been staying in it for two weeks

@xim3na: she dragged me out of bed after i've been staying in it for two weeks. just thanking her for not letting me be disgusting anymore :) @al3jandra

@al3jandra: ani oop- just wanted to see my best friend smile again and thankfully i did :)

@milliebobbybrown: PLEASE come by LA again, i want to see you happy again love
     |
xim3na: i actually go tomorrow for a meeting with my manager and i'll be staying for a couple of weeks with enya

@enjajaja: this calls for a new episode of stupid bitches enterprise
     |
@xim3na: indeed

@username: finally a new episode coming up after like a month of waiting. KEEP UP JOSH
    |
@filmquaker: YOU TRY EDITING AND FILMING FOR DAYS WHEN YOUR FRIENDS ARE COMPLETE MORONS WHO DON'T LISTEN TO YOU!!!!

@josiah.official: drew is gonna pass y'all piojos

@billieeilish: i'm glad to see you smiling baby, i'd like to meet you soon
     |
@xim3na: trust me we will

@jaedenwesley: i shouldn't even be commenting because people like twisting things up but LOOK AT MY GIRL ( the one with the bangs and the one with the bangs only ) and yeah you look swell ximena
    |
@username: the shade
    |
@xim3na: hope you trip and hit yourself on a table again
    |
@wyattoleff: 🤭🤭
    |
@al3jandra: I LOVE YOU JAEDEN NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES YOU TRIP AND HURT YOUR HEAD SHEJDJFJ

NEXT DAY

FINN'S POINT OF VIEW

i walked into enya's kitchen to see josh and josiah talking but stopped once i walked in. they were obviously talking about me, i know by the way josiah is looking at me.

"whatever you have to say josiah just fucking say it, otherwise stop talking shit behind my back" i yelled.

"fine, you did a dick move breaking up with ximena and actually believing she cheated on you with HER BEST FRIEND'S BOYFRIEND. you know him? the one you filmed IT with? one of you closest friends? and guess what, all of your fucking fans are going after her telling her to kill herself because of something she didn't fucking do."

"guys calm down, not now, this isn't the right time" josh interfered.

"and why not josh?" i asked.

"because-"

the door opened to see enya, ale and ximena walk into the house. ximena's face completely changed once she saw mines. she was walking in happy and then her face turned to anger. she ignored the fact that i was here and greeted josh and josiah, then walked into the guest room. ale did the same thing of course but before she went to the room, she told me something in my ear.

"if you think it's true, why am i still hanging out with her? i had to drag her out yesterday because she was crying over you, for hurting her, breaking her heart. you're a asshole wolfhard, and i mean it."

i scolded as i rolled my eyes and then walked backed into the other guest room. her words kept replaying in my head as i was trying to come up with new lyrics for the band and i. i won't do anything about this whole situation until i find proof if she did or not.