seven

@xim3na: two days, y'all better get ya damn tickets period

@al3jandra: i see why he wants to date you

@josiah.official: 🥺🥰😍

@username: k but is josiah going on a date with ximena or is he just being himself?

@usrname: he never commented heart eyes before

@finnwolfhardofficial: wear something you can skate in :)

@milliebobbybrown: do my make up

@wyattoleff: make me look like a bad bitch like you did finn. but like BADDER

@chosenjacobs: no make me

@noahschnapp: me do me

@xim3na: @milliebobbybrown @wyattoleff @chosenjacobs @noahschnapps i'll do all y'alls makeups jesus christ

i was home alone, chilling in my room while everyone went to buy snacks before the tour.
i was trying to figure out what's comfortable for me to skate in. there's a lot of things i can skate in but i want to look nice as well.

thats when i heard someone trying to get into my room since it was knocked. they kept trying to open the knob as if it was going to open. i grabbed a bat that was in my room for whatever reason but then josiah yelled "it's me bitch open the damn door."

i sigh in relief, thanking god it was him and got up to open the door. josiah came in and sat down on the bed, he seemed like he wanted to tell me something serious.

"ximena i need to tell you something" he says.

"then go ahead and tell me."

"i have feelings for you. i've been having them ever since i first met and we became closer but i never did anything about because i was afraid it was going to ruin our friendship. i just couldn't hold it in any longer. i'm sorry."

"hey there's nothing to be sorry for. they're your feelings, not mines. you shouldn't be sorry for what you feel."

"thanks mena. and also, i'm about to kiss you right now."

he leans in for a kiss but i backed away before he could even lay his lips on mine.

"josiah, i'm sorry but i don't feel the same way. i hope this doesn't ruin our friendship."

"think it kinda did."

"josiah wait!"

he stormed off out of my room and left the house. i felt incredibly bad for him but i can't force myself to have feelings for him it's not right. i decided to take my mind off by getting ready for my "date" with finn.

i grabbed my skateboard and left the house as soon as i got done getting ready. he told me to meet at a park he normally goes to whenever he's in LA.

"are you ready to fall a lot my guy?" i asked.

"nah it's gonna be you who's falling."

"i'm sorry sir but who's the one who fell for each other first?"his cheeks got red and he looked away, trying to get away from this awkward position i put him in.

tagged @xim3na

tagged @xim3na

@finnwolfhardofficial: and then she fell

@xim3na: bro why are you lying? you're the one that fell ask the people that met us today

@al3jandra: let me break it down for you all, THEY. ARE. ON. A. DATE. PERIOD.

@sadiesink_: what did i tell you @therealcalebmclaughlin

@filmquaker: basically finn is a liar and he's embarrassed he fell and his girlfriend didn't.

@therealcalebmclaughlin: yayayay

finn and i walked back to enya's home. we were walking through the halls and talking about tour. he told me him and the IT cast are trying to get their manager to agree to let them on tour. we made it to enya's front door and from there, the date ended.

"thank you finn, i actually had fun with you and that was a first."

"you're welcome ximena. and come on, i'm always fun."

"you keep thinking that bud. goodnight freckles."

"goodnight city girl."

and from there, ximena went inside the house while finn walked away. turning back to see ximena go back inside. "i should've kissed her i had the chance to" he thought.