six

i double check my bags just in case i forgot something. i did this at least five times and still had everything organized. i was going to be leaving my family for three months. it was scary for me. i'm only sixteen and i'm going out of new york to go to multiple states.

my brother helped me bring my bags downstairs. as we got downstairs, he set them down and gave me a long hug. i was close with my brother than to anyone in my family. i could tell him everything and he could give me the best advice possible.

"be careful ximena. don't drink don't do drugs say no to like everything" he says.

"how am i supposed to order food then? or reply to questions asked by subscribers?"

"ximena you know what i meant. i love you you know that right?"

"yeah i do, love you too."

then my little sister came running downstairs. no matter how many times she annoys me, i will miss her as well.

"i'm gonna miss you. who else am i going to bother?" she asks.

"everyone who lives in the household women."
i said bye to my dad before he went to work. it was now my mom i needed to say goodbye to.

"be careful baby girl i love you so much, i don't want anything happening to you. have fun on tour, keep me updated at all times, and call me everyday."

"i will mom. love you too."

and just like that, i walked out the house into an uber after i hugged my mom. my family and ale were the only people i had. it was hard to say goodbye to them but i'm doing something that i'm going to enjoy with my best friends.

i meet up with ale at terminal c. she's saying goodbye to her sister, who dropped her off. she also said goodbye to her niece and by that, she started crying. she wiped her tears away and walked over to me while looking back to her sister and niece leaving the airport.

"you ready for this?" she asks.

"you already know."

we exited out the airplane, exhaustingly. i texted enya that we were here and she's going to pick us up in twenty minutes. i asked ale if she wanted some coffee so we walked to starbucks which was our first sight when we entered LAX.

i see a whole group who look like they're waiting for someone else. as soon as i look into their direction, they look at me in confusion. they start pointing at the two of us and ale was not having it. her being absolutely blind, she squinted to see who they were but she still couldn't see.

she decided to go up to them but i tried holding her back. but at this point i gave up because i wanted to see who it was as well. not even four feet away, the girls from the group started screaming. they started running up to us and that's when i realized who they were. it was millie, sophia, and sadie. i didn't want to be rude so i gave them a hug back and started screaming in excitement even though i barely know them.

"it's so nice to meet you two!" millie said her in accent. it was fucking beautiful.

"it's nice to meet you too!" i replied.

that's when the whole group of boys came up to us and i never felt so crowded before in my whole entire life. not even in parties when i'm trying to get past my drunk uncles to get something to drink.

"okay well um, i'm wyatt, this is jeremy, chosen, jack, noah, caleb, and gaten. nice to meet you guys" he finished off.

"nice to meet you too. so who are you all waiting for?" ale asked.

"our babies finn and jaeden. i thought they were here already when i saw you two" jack said.

"nope i told you guys that we were coming to LA two days earlier for tour i didn't know jaeden and finn were coming back today."

"you thought wrong ximena." i heard a voice from the back of me and i turned to see who it was. it was finn and jaeden. finn pulled me into a side hug and i released my hand from his but is hands remained from my waist.

"whats up bitches!" i heard from a few steps away. i looked to enya running towards us with her camera and ale running towards her first. she pulled us both in a hug.

"i missed you babies!" she yelled.

"we missed you too! now i wanna go back to your place and see those fuckers."

without saying goodbye because they already left the airport, me, enya and ale went back to her enyas place. now that i think about it, i never even got that fucking coffee.

one notification from "finn🤬"

open ignore open it b

finn: just so you know, i did actually comment that. let's go on a date before you go off for tour?

me: well as long as you lend me a hoodie then i will gladly love to go.