Chapter. 1

After living in a cottage for twenty years and never going outside, Fluttershy has forgotten why she was living in that cottage in the first place, but she knew she shouldn't leave because something would happen if Fluttershy did. And the ponies from Equestria had forgotten about Fluttershy, but still remembered the element of kindness was gone, but didn't know who was the element of Kindness. The only pony who remembered were her friends. They still would release the butterflies. Everypony did but just forgotten why they would do it. 

The worst part, Fluttershy forgotten she was the element of Kindness, but she did remember her friends and Twilight looking for her for some reason. Fluttershy would then notice on her birthday, glowing Butterflies would aways fly across the sky. Somehow she felt like, they were connected to her somehow........

-------------------------------------------

Twilight was still looking for her over all those years, still searching.....

------------------------------------------

Angel Bunny looked around the cottage looking for some place to hide. He then ran behind some flower pots. Angel stood still panting, hoping Fluttershy wouldn't find him. "Ha!" Fluttershy squealed as she entered the room. 

She looked around trying to see where Angel would hide. Until she spotted the flower pots. Fluttershy smirked, moving her hair out of her face. "Hmm. Well I guess Angel's not hiding here..." She spoke, walking away. 

Angel Bunny sniggers as Fluttershy left. Suddenly out of no where, Fluttershy scooped Angel off the ground into her hooves. Angel frowned as he realized she quietly flew her way towards him. "Gotcha!" She smiled. Placing him back onto the ground. 

"That's twenty- two for me, how about twenty- three out of twenty-five?" Fluttershy looked over at Angel, giving him a sly grin. He just frowned. "Okay, what do you want to do Angel Bunny?" Fluttershy sat on the ground with him. 

Angel's face lit up. He hopped towards the door, motioning to it. Fluttershy sighed. "Angel, you know we can't leave this place" Fluttershy scooped him up again. Angel raised an eyebrow like trying to say 'for what reason?'. "Well um.. I don't really know.." She tried to remember. Angel crossed his arms, and looked away from her, sticking out his tongue. "Oh, come on Angel Bunny, we can still do things in here!" Fluttershy placed him to the ground. 

Seven am, the usual morning lineup! 

Fluttershy pointed to the clock on the wall.

Start on the chores, and sweep 'til the floor's all clean! 

Polish and wax, do laundry, and mop and shine up! Sweep again, and by then, it's like 7:15! 

And so'll read a book or maybe two or three! 

I'll add a few more paintings to my gallery! 

Fluttershy pulled opened so curtains to reveal her sketches. She looked down hoping Angel would agree there where stuff to do. But he just kept frowning. Fluttershy kept on with the song.

I'll play guitar and knit, and cook and  basically just tell you!

Fluttershy pointed to Angel. 

There are things to do! 

Fluttershy smiled at him. Angel still frowned. 

Then after lunch it's puzzles and darts, and baking

paper mache, a bit of ballet!

Fluttershy twirled but fell, she moved her pink hair out of her face to see Angel on the ground laughing. She giggled as she continued the song. 

and chess, pottery and ventriloquy, candle making!

Then I'll stretch, maybe sketch! take a climb, put you in  a dress! 

Fluttershy grabbed a pink dress and pulled it over Angel's head so it was on his body. She added a pink bow as well. Angel looked at her with a un happy look on his face. Fluttershy giggled and took it off. 

And I'll reread the books if I have time to spare!

I'll paint the walls some more, I'm sure there's room some where!

And then I'll brush and brush and brush and brush my hair! Stuck in this cottage where I've always been!

Fluttershy started to run out of ideas, so she decided to end the song. 

And I'll keep telling and telling and telling and telling you there are things to do!

She ended. FLuttershy turned her attention back to Angel. He hopped over to the gallery and showed her the painting she drew. It was her sitting on the grass looking up at the glowing butterflies. She gasped as she realized Angel wanted to leave because he wanted to see the butterflies. Fluttershy smiled warmly at him. 

Tomorrow night, the Butterflies will appear 

Just like they do on my birthday, each year

Fluttershy pulled Angle Bunny close to her, still looking at the painting. 

What is it like? out there, where they glow?

She looked down at Angel.

Maybe after twenty years, we might just go....