Epilogue

You could imagine what happened next. 

Fluttershy returned to become the Element Of Kindness and promised to never use it for evil, nor on Discord. 

Twilight apologized to the mare and said she only did that because she feared what would happen to Equestria. Fluttershy for gave her (For some reason). 

The party Pinkie threw to celebrate the return of the Element Of Kindness began, and a lot of ponies don't remember much of it (I wonder why? ;3). 

Dreams came true all over the place. Capper became the most famous radio producer in all the land. And the fish guy? He eventually found some love. 

Thanks to Hercules, crime in Canterlot disappeared almost over night. As did most of the dog treats. Angel, never changed. He was the same old grump.

At last, Discord promised to use his magical abilities for good instead of chaos. But I know what the big question is. 

Did Fluttershy and Discord ever get married? 

Well I'm pleased to tell you after years and years and years of asking and asking and asking Discord finally said yes. 

"Aunt Rainbow Dash" Screwball grumbled. 

Rainbow chuckled. "Alright Discord asked her."

"Did mommy and daddy live happily ever after?" Srewball asked, holding her brother, Zany in her hooves. 

"Yes, they did"

~~~~~~The End~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading

Tangled- FlutterCord

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CREDITS 

Tangled the movie by: Walt Disney Animation Studios

Script by: TheREALFoxGamer

Plot: TheREALFoxGamer & Walt Disney Animation Studios

Characters: Hasbro

Apple Jack: Ashleigh Ball

Twilight Sparkle: Tara Strong

Capper: Taye Diggs

FLuttershy: Andrea Libman 

Discord: John De Lancie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuning off until next time

                            -TheREALFoxGamer