Chapter. 4

While Discord was unconscious, Fluttershy was looking at his body parts when she noticed a bag on the floor. "Huh?" She uttered, flying over to it. The satchel was open revealing a jewelry- kind of thing. Fluttershy grabbed it and walked over to Angel. "What do you think it is Angel Bunny?" She asked. Angel pointed to the blutterfly on it then gestured to her flank. "Its like my cutie mark!" Fluttershy gasped.

She took a closer look at it. How do I wear it?, Fluttershy thought. She then placed it on her hoof. "Like this?" She asked, looking at Angel. He shook his head. "Is it for your eye?" Fluttershy brought it closer to her teal eyes. Angel shook his head again.

Fluttershy looked at it a little more before suddenly placing it on her neck. Angel Bunny stared in awe before shaking his head again. It then began to glow for a minute before it stopped.

------------------------------------------------

Discord woke up with a start as he felt a tongue in his ear. He yelped, making the animal fall. He looked around the place. "Where am I?" He whispered. Discord looked down to see he was tied in rope, but his fingers were still free. Discord could have snapped his fingers to make the rope untied but he decided he wanted to see what was happening.

-----------------------------------------------

Fluttershy gasped as she saw the creature wake up. She looked over at Angel. "What am I going to do?" She whimpered. Angel pointed towards him. "No! I don't want to talk to him!" But it was to late as Angel Bunny pushed Fluttershy a little bit closer to him but not enough to see her.

"I-I'am not afraid o-of you" She stuttered. "Um.. can some pony explain whats going on here?" Discord questioned. "Can you show me who you are?" He asked. "Oh.. um.. only if you tell me who you are!" Fluttershy spoke. "Fine!" Discord snapped.

Fluttershy took a deep breath before coming out of the shadows. As she came out, Fluttershy noticed the creature staring at her. She felt uncomfortable so she changed the subject. "Who are you and how did you find me?" Fluttershy asked sternly.

As Fluttershy spoke he snapped out of his trance. "I don't know how I found you but may I just say, Hi" Discord curled his lips into a sly grin, raising his eyebrows. She was the most beautiful creature he had ever seen. With her pink- silk like mane, pretty teal eyes, and her buttercream fur. She was just gorgeous.

"How you doing? The names Discord" He kept on grinning. Fluttershy eyes shifted to the side, clearly uncomfortable. No stay strong Fluttershy!, she told herself. "Who else knows where I am?" She asked, pointed the pan to Discord. Funny name, she thought. "Alright Buttercream" Discord started. "Fluttershy" She corrected. "Listen to me, I was out in the forest and just happened to stumble upon your home and.." Discord trailed off. He then started to look around the place.

"Oh no! Where's my satchel?" Discord looked at Fluttershy, eyes wide. "I hid it, some where you'll never find it!" She crossed her hoofs. After trying the thing on Fluttershy realized it was Discords and hid it, so he can't find it.

"Now what are you doing here?" Fluttershy asked.

"To rob me?"

"What?"

"To steal Angel Bunny from me?"

"No!"

"Then what do you want?" Fluttershy snapped. "Ooo feisty! I like!" Discord smirked. Fluttershy narrowed her eyes. "Look I don't want anything of yours! I was being chased and saw a cottage, I went inside, end of story" Discord finished. "Are you telling the truth?" Fluttershy questioned.

"Yes!" Discord yelled, looking at her straight in the eyes. "Hmmm" Fluttershy uttered. "Angel Bunny come" Fluttershy called. Angel came out of the shadows and looked carefully all over Discord. Angel glared him in the eyes before running back towards Fluttershy. She nodded and turned her head away from Discord to Angel's. Discord raised a eyebrow as they began talking.

"What are you thinking Angel Bunny?" Fluttershy whispered. Angel pointed to Discord then the painting of the butterflies. "You think that he could take me?" She gasped. Angel nodded. "Well it could work, but do you think he's telling the truth?" Fluttershy asked. He looked over at Discord before nodding. "Um ok I'll ask him" she agreed.

"Okay Discord" she spoke mockingly. "I'm going to offer you a deal" Fluttershy turned around to face him. "Deal?" Discord asked, watching Fluttershy fly towards some curtains. "Do you know what these are?" she pulled the curtains away, revealing the painting of the Butterflies.

All of a sudden Discord burst into laughter. "You don't know what butterflies are?" He laughed. Fluttershy narrowed her eyes. "Um, they are the Butterfly thing they do for the element of Kindness" Discord replied. Fluttershy softened her gaze and nodded. "Well tomorrow evening they will light the night sky with these Butterflies" She started before narrowing her eyes at Discord while flying down towards him. "Take me there and return me home safely, then and only I will hand you back the satchel" Fluttershy explained. "That is my deal" She spoke, face to face with Discord.

"Yeah I can't do that dear, me and Cantorlot are not exactly at good terms at the moment, so I won't be taking you anywhere" Discord explained. Fluttershy looked over at Angel. He made his paws turn into a fist. Fluttershy nodded and turned back to Discord.

"Something brought you here, Discord" She poked his muzzle with her hoof.

"Call it fate, destiny"

"A dog"

"I've made a decision to trust you"

"A horrible decision, really"

Fluttershy growled. She had enough of this creature. "Listen, Discord" She whispered. Face to face with him. "You can tear this cottage apart, wood by wood, but without my help you will never find that satchel" She growled.

Discord cleared his throat. "Let me get this straight, I bring you to the butterflies, bring you home and I get my bag back?" He questioned. "You have my word" Fluttershy answered. Discord gave her a disbelief look. "Cross my heart, hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye" She promised.

"Ok what was that?" Discord asked. "I think its called a... Pinkie Promise?" Fluttershy thought. "The what?" He uttered. "Nevermind, but I promise I'll give you back your satchel!" She cried. Discord hesitated, before looking back up at Fluttershy. She was giving him puppy eyes. "Fine! I'll take you to the butterflies!" Discord groaned.

Fluttershy squealed in delight. "He's gonna take me Angel!" She scooped him into her hooves, flying like crazy around the cottage, squealing. Angel tapped her hoof stopping her excitement. "What wrong Angel Bunny?" Fluttershy asked. He pointed towards Discord. "Oh right" Fluttershy giggled, remembering she had to untie him.

"Now just hold still" She spoke. "Oh don't worry Buttercream, I can untie myself" Before Fluttershy had a chance to reply, Discord snapped his fingers and the rope untangled him. "How?.." Fluttershy started, mouth dropping. "You'll soon learn about that my dear" Discord stated. "Now lets go see the Butterflies!" Discord exclaimed.