Chapter. 15

"NOOO!" Twilight yelled, looking in horror at the pieces. Twilight glared at Discord.

"What have you done? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!" Twilight leaped towards him. Discord used the last of his magic to blast the alicorn away. She landed on the ground, unconscious. 

Fluttershy looked at Twilight before turning to Discord.

She gasped. 

His eyes were closed. 

"No, no, no, no Discord, look, look I'm right here" Fluttershy started. 

"Don't go, stay with me, Discord" She pleaded. "Look I'll call my friends!" Fluttershy nodded, she began to sing tearfully.

Th-there's animals I-in the tree tops

There's a-animals by the r-river 

And there's animals in the gr-grass

A-and the animals j-just m-make your heart s-soar in r-reply...

"Fluttershy" Discord whispered softly, grabbing her hoof with his paw. "What?" She uttered. "You were my new dream.." He spoke quietly. Fluttershy sniffed. 

"And you were mine".

Fluttershy watched sadly as the love of her life died. She brought her face close to his. A tear falling from her cheek. 

"I love you, Discord.." She sobbed. 

She opened her eyes and gasped. A pink magical aurora spreaded from the wound. It began forming all around the room. Fluttershy watched in amazement. 

Twilight stirred and woke up. She gasped, realizing what was happening. 

The magic became small once again and disappeared. Fluttershy looked at Discord.

His eyes slowly opened. "Did I ever tell you I had a thing for a yellow pegasus with pink silky hair and beautiful teal eyes?" Discord weakly smiled. 

Fluttershy smiled widely, gasping in joy. "Discord!" She hugged him tightly. 

Discord hugged back, smiling at the mare. 

She broke the hug and giggled before smashing her lips on his. 

Discord was a taken back but closed his eyes, moaning in bliss. 

----------------------

Apple Jack and Rainbow Dash were staring outside of their window. A guard slammed open the door. 

"The Element Of Kindness is here" He panted. 

The mares looked at each other. 

They went to the balcony to see Fluttershy and a male with her. 

Apple Jack was the one who walked up to her. She brought her hoof to Fluttershy's cheek. 

She sniffed, smiling. Fluttershy smiled too, her eyes watering. Apple Jack pulled the yellow mare into a hug, embracing her tightly, never wanting to let go. 

The pegasus looked up to see Rainbow Dash staring in disbelief before crying in tears of joy, joining the hug. "We thought we lost you" She whispered. 

"You won't lose me anymore" Fluttershy spoke. 

Discord watched happily as they all reunited. Apple Jack saw him and lended out her hoof. 

"Ya brought her to us, we couldn't thank ya enough" Apple Jack uttered. 

Discord chuckled accepting the offer. 

The mares and the draconequus were laying there on the floor, hugging, for what seemed like forever, but they enjoyed every minute of it.