Chapter. 5

"You coming Buttercream?" Discord called as he exited the door. Fluttershy blushed in embarrassment. "It's just that....I've never been outside before" She uttered. "What why?" Discord asked. "Its a long story.." Fluttershy replied, not wanting to answer. She looked outside, taking in the view. "Its so huge Angel Bunny" Fluttershy whispered. 

Look at the world so close, and I'm halfway to it

Look at it all, so big. Do I even dare?

Fluttershy turned around to stare at her painting of the Butterflies one last time. She bit her lip. 

I just have to do it. 

Should I? No

Fluttershy shook her head and looked back at the world in front of her. Discord stood there, a eyebrow raised. 

Here I go

She was about to place her hoof on the green grass before flinching. "I-I can't do it" She whimpered. Angel frowned before grabbing her hoof and stomping it on the ground. "Angel!" Fluttershy yelled before realizing the grass wasn't so bad.

Fluttershy then got all her four hooves out of her house. She squealed in delight. "I did it Angel I did it!" She scooped him up in her hooves flying like crazy. "What is that mare going on about?" Discord scratched the side of his head, puzzled. 

Just smell the grass, the dirt

Just like I dreamed they'd be

Just feel that summer breeze, the way its calling me!

Fluttershy sang. I'm actually outside!, she thought. 

For like the first time ever, I'm completely free!

I could go flying, and running, and dancing, and chasing, and leaping, and bounding. 

Pink hair flying, heart pounding, and splashing, and reeling 

and finally feeling!

Now's when my life begins!

She ended. All of a sudden birds came flying her way, soaring into the trees. "I can't believe, I did this!" She smiled. In a moment her smile disappeared. "I can't believe I did this..." She trailed off.   But the smile returned to her face once more. "I CAN'T BELIVE I DID THIS!" Fluttershy yelled, wanting everypony to hear her.

"What if the ponies find me?" Fluttershy trembled at the thought.

===============================

"No but it will be fine!, Discord will protect me, right?" Fluttershy looked over at Angel. Discord was in the background poofing up a watch on his eagle wrist, checking what time it was.

===============================

"Oh my gosh I'am going to to get caught" Fluttershy whimpered, curling up into a ball. Angel patted her on the back, comforting her. Discord stared at her already bored.

===============================

"THIS IS SO FUN!" Fluttershy cried as she raced with Angel, with her winning. While they where racing Discord was looking at his talons, sharping them.

===============================

"I'am a horrible pony, I'am going back.." She sighed turning to Angel with teary eyes. Discord groaned wanting to get this over with.

===============================

"I am never going baaaccccckkk!" Fluttershy called, rolling down a hill with Angel, squealing in glee. Discord was laying in a grave wth a rose in his hands. The grave had the words written: Cause of death, waiting for Buttercream.