Chapter. 10

Discord and Hercules followed Fluttershy onto the bridge. Discord spotted a poster of himself and quickly teared it apart. Hercules glared at him. Discord smirked and smashed the paper into the dog's mouth. Hercules spit it out and it landed on Discord's face.

 The dog giggled. Discord shooed it off and pushed the dog. Hercules did the same. As Discord was about to summon a wall of bricks on Hercules, Angel Bunny shot a look at them. They narrowed their eyes and stopped fighting. 

Discord turned around to see the pegasus playing with little ponies. Then one of the fillies placed a flower-crown on Fluttershy's head. "Thank you" She smiled. Discord looked admiringly at the yellow mare. Hercules caught on and gave a sly grin to Discord. Discord rolled his eyes playfully before pushing the dog's face away. Hercules giggled. 

"Come on!" Fluttershy dragged Discord, to a food stand. "Since we didn't eat at the Snuggly Duckling, we should eat here!" She told. "Fine" Discord snapped his paw, and coins appeared. As Discord was ordering the food. Fluttershy saw a painting of some necklaces that looked like the necklace Discord had, but with different symbols then her butterfly one. 

"This one, belongs to the element of Kindness" One mare told her filly. Fluttershy studied the drawing of the element she had. The element of kindness, she thought. She was cut off by her thinking when music started playing. 

Discord grabbed their food and turned to see Fluttershy pulling ponies into the center to dance. She smiled at a filly and pulled him into the center as well, dancing with the filly. Fluttershy grabbed more and more until the area was packed. They all clapped their hooves to the beat. 

Discord watched in amazement, Hercules behind him. Fluttershy then gestured he should join. He shook his head, but Discord didn't have a choice as Hercules pushed him to the center. Discord glared at Hercules as he was pulled away by a mare. 

Hercules just balled with laughter. Fluttershy was dancing until she went over to Discord, wanting to dance with him. But the two got swept by other ponies. They danced faster, listening to the beats. All the pegasus leaped into the air, following the song. 

As the end was near, Discord knew he wasn't going to stop dancing until he reached Buttercream. He saw Fluttershy twirling around, looking so elegant. Discord pulled away from the mare he was dancing with and grabbed hooves with Fluttershy as the song ended. 

They looked in each's others eyes, breathing heavily by all the dancing they were doing. Then somepony screamed "To the boats!". As a singal that the Butterfly show was about to began.