Chapter. 7

"I found the guards!"

In a instant Discord grabbed Fluttershy and hid her and himself behind some tables. The leader guard then came in. "Where's Discord, where is he?" The guard growled walking inside. "I know he's in here some where, find him, turn the place upside down if you have too!" The leader told the others.

Discord peeked a little bit to see Trek and Sombra. Discord bit his lip as he realized the guards had caught them. Then suddenly Capper came close to them. "Let me help you" He whispered, pulling a lever, showing a secret entrance leading to who knows where, but Fluttershy guessed it was a way out.

"Go, live up to your dream" Capper stated. "I will" Discord replied. "Your dream stinks, I was talking to the pony" Capper gestured his head to Fluttershy. Discord rolled his eyes and crawled into the entrance. Fluttershy looked back at Capper. "Thanks for everything" Fluttershy cupped Capper's face with her hoof and kissed his cheek before following Discord. Capper's eyes widen before softening.

"I believe this is the Draconequus your looking for" One of the creatures spoke, holding up a fish guy. "You got me" The fish answered. The guard looked at them in disbelief. "Sir, there's no sign of Discord" One of the guards said. The leader guard narrowed his eyebrows when a dog bark was heard.

"Hercules.." The guard whispered, turning around to see the dog, standing in the door way. The dog began to sniff at the ground. "What's he doing?" One of the guards asked. Hercules then barked pointing to the lever. The guard just stared at him in confusion. The dog rolled his eyes before pulling on the lever, opening the entrance.

"A passage, come on guards!" The leader exclaimed walking to it. "Star Spur, make sure they don't get away" The guard called. Star Spur nodded pointing his weapon at Trek and Sombra. Sombra smirked before knocking out the guard. "Lets play it safe" Trek uttered as Sombra helped Trek cut open his chains as well the chains from himself. "We'll go get the crown" Trek chuckled.

----------------------------------

"Well that got us safe, didn't know you had it in you to speak up" Discord spoke. "I know!" Fluttershy exclaimed before she cleared her throat. "I know" She said more calmly. Discord raised a eyebrow, smiling at Fluttershy. "Can I ask you something?" Discord asked. "Sure" Fluttershy replied.

"If you wanted to see the butterflies so badly, why didn't you just go out before?" Discord asked. "Uhh well..." Fluttershy trailed off as a pebble fell from the roof. The ground started to tremble. "Uh, Discord" She uttered, turning around to see a dog and guards behind them. "Discord!" Fluttershy yelped already running with Discord.

They kept on running until they had seen light. Fluttershy and Discord kept on their pace until the light grew bigger and bigger, until they were finally outside. They stopped in their tracks as they were near the edge of a ledge. Fluttershy looked down and gulped.

Discord spotted a tunnel leading to the other side but it was on the ground below them. Next to the tunnel was another one which Trek and Sombra popped out from. "Who's that?" Fluttershy whispered to Discord, not daring to look away from them. "They don't like me" Discord replied.

Then the guards popped from the tunnel behind them. "Who's that?" Fluttershy whimpered. "They don't like me either" Discord spoke again. "Who's that!" She cried as a dog appeared behind the guards. "Lets just assume for the moment, that everypony here doesn't like me" Discord stated.

"Here" Fluttershy handed him the pan she carried on and flew to the other side next to the tunnel. Discord turned around to see the guards coming closer to him. "I've been waiting a long time for this" The leader snarled, grabbing his weapon.

Discord eyed the pan he hold and hit the guard with it. Another guard ran towards him. Discord dodged his hit and and knocked the guard down. More guards came in but Discord kept hitting them with swift blows to the head, with all of them falling to the ground.

"Oh Celestia! I've got to get myself one of these!" Discord grinned. Then a sword came near his face. Discord holded out his pan, expecting a guard but instead it was Hercules. Discord raised a eyebrow, confusion in his gaze until the dog began to blow at him. By now Discord and Hercules where having a full on sword fight. Fluttershy watched in disbelief.

"You should know, that this is the strangest thing I ever done!" Discord called. Then like magic Hercules flung the pan out of Discord's paw. They watched as it hit the floor. "How 'bout two out of three?" Discord reasoned. Hercules aimed the sword to Discord's neck. But before he could make his blow, Fluttershy flew her way over to Discord and flew him up in the air. "I-it would r-really help if you flapped your wings as well you know?" Fluttershy stuttered, panting. Discord rolled his eyes flapping his wings as well.

They were about to escape but Hercules wasn't having it. He kicked on one of the wooden planks making it fall down so it created a bridge for him to cross. "Come on Buttercream!" Discord pushed Fluttershy inside the tunnel stopping Hercules in his tracks.