why are you alive!(part 1)

And yes that's my sorry excuse of a drawing.

(Tom's pov)

'Ugh why did I agree to go with Eddie and Matt!' I was thinking while cleaning myself up cus I looked like I got ran over by truck.

'I am coming stra-' My thoughts was cut short by me tripping on one of the empty smirnoff botels.

"SON OF A-" "TOM DON'T YOU FINISH WHAT YOU WORE ABOUT TO SAY" Edd had yelled from my door.

*Time skip because I am a lazy bum*(still Tom's pov

We just stepped out of the store on our way home. "hey guys you want to go to the park after this?" Edd asked with a smile.

"No I want to go to sleep after this." I said while looking at Edd.

"Please Tom!" Edd said with sadness and giving me the puppy eyes. I was not phased by it of course.

"No!" I said with slight anger in my voice.

"Please!" Edd begged me but it got to a point where it was unbearably annoying.

"Fine!" I said while being super annoyed.

"Yay!" said Edd and Matt.

"But I want double the amount of smirnoff." I said while pointing to Edd.

" Fair enough." Edd said while shrugging.

Edd then ran ahead of me and Matt. Then accidentally bumped into someone. Edd and the guy fell on the floor apparently wearing a hood over his head except it fell off when he failed to floor. When I saw who that guy was I was frozen unable to move from how much shock I was in.

"T-Tord?" I murmured softly under my breath.

(A/N)
Yay A NOTHER CHAPTER!