alone

(A/N)
Yay I had the worst Friday ever like I was thirsty and there was nothing to drink in my hole school then fell asleep on my test even though I had got plenty of sleep.
The world was being an extra as to day or what ever. Oh and I also won't be doing that thing everybody does were they put there A/N on a hole different page I am just going to mash it with a chapter.

Anyways to the story.

(Tom's Pov)

I woke up and I was some how in my room and it was spotless.

"T-Tord!?" I heard Edd call from my living room. I had decided to easdrop so I silently got up and cracked open my door tipped toed down the hallway and easdrop.

Tord slowly turned around."Shiiiiiiit" I he mumbled while looking at Edd. Edd ran up to Tord and hugged him.

"WA-h-what? I don't get it why?" Tord had asked while looking up at Edd.

"I forgive you and now that I know you are not dead I can tell you......." Edd didn't finish his sentence......and he had his lips pressed against Tord's. I didn't want to see anymore so I quietly sucked back to my room and into my bed.

Why would you think he would ever love you?

I don't know

Why stay? Maybe it would be best if you were dead I am sure though everyone would love that.

Maybe you are right

You should kill yourself when they are gone

He doesn't love you

He doesn't love you

He doesn't love you

HE DOESN'T LOVE YOU

........he... Doesn't love... Me....

(Tord's Pov)

Edd had pulled away from the kiss."I love you" those words caught me off guard and made me feel this weird feeling.I think this is love?

"I love you to" I had said it cuz it just felt like the right thing to do. And so I pulled him into a kiss.and after we pulled apart from the kiss.

"Are we a thing now or.. "I asked trailing of at the last part

"yes we are if you want to" Edd said while kissing me on the cheek which caused me to blush a deep red.

"s-sure why not" I said while hugging him.

(Tom's Pov)

I heard him say it I know I did.

Seems like he really does hate you especially after the 'incident'.

Who was I to think he would ever love me.....

Well maybe you could die it might be the only thing to make him forgive you for what you did to him. And you can forget someone ever loving a monster and trash like you

I know........

I decided to get up and act like just woke up. I walked down the hall, both Tord and Edd turned to look at me.

"T-Tom your awake!"Tord said while walking to me.
"Not like I wanted to......ever again." I said while mumbling the last part to myself.

"I think I should take my leave now" Tord said while turning around about to walk out the door but Edd stopped him.

"nonono you moving in with me." Edd said while holding onto Tord's arm.

"Guys can you both please get the hell out I would gladly appreciate it." I said while glaring at the two.

Everyone would appreciate it if you were dead

......

"Tom what did I say about profanity!" Edd yelled at me and to be honest I didn't give two shits.

"Yeah and your in my apartment so I do what I want now get the hell out!" I yelled and pushed them out the door but Edd tried to say something but I slammed the door in his face.

Yay I am alone. I locked the door then walked to my room. I wonder if Tord did this.

It was probably all an act

Yeah well it was kind though. My apartment looked like shit.

And so do you

True

Everything I say is true

You know it would be really nice if you just be quiet for a couple of hours

Well I want you dead so not everyone gets what they want here buddy

"*sighs* where are my razors?" wait........did Tord find my razors while cleaning my apartment!?.......
...............
........
....
..SHIT!

(Edd's Pov)

I am so happy right now I finally got to tell him my feelings and he loves me back! This is the best day ever!
(hellow land levers if you would like your character to be in the story just let me know in the comments that's all for now continue with the story. ÒwÓ) we were heading to my apartment we had got in side and sat down on my couch.

"Tord do you want to go out on a date?" I had asked being a bit flustered

"s-sure" he said while turning to look at me and a smile on his adorable face.

I love him so much!

(Tom's Pov) *back to my boy Tom!*

I was cutting my wrist while sitting on the bathroom floor I then sighed and got up and started to bandage my wrist and clean the blood.

It looks like I'm truly Alone.

(A/N)

Aye another chapter hooray!....I make them to short.

Anyways I will see you lovely readers later~

ÒwÓ

900 Words