war is coming (part 1)

(A/N)

Hoi guys I wanted to tell you about the weekend thing. Well in November on what ever time I will be able to update on the weekends to but right now I can't.

OK time to get to the story~

(???)*da voice Edd had is now in control*

I walked out of our apartment and went to Tord's house.

Please stop!

I am afraid I can't do that~

I continued walking as Edd kept begging me to stop and let them gain control again. I finally made it and went through everything taking as much as I could.

Ah~part one now to part Two~

p......please.......d...... Don't do this......

Sorry but you know they will take Tordy away from us. So I have to do this.

I then proceed to go back to our apartment complex and hopped in our care and drive the way they ran.

H-How do you know were they went?

Ah yes how do I~

Well a survivor told me were they went.

Whe-

When you were sleep I took control.

O-oh.......

I then got out of the car and little far from the red army base. I then put the invisible cloak and grab some tranquilizers and weapons.

Time to start faze two.

......

Hmm? No begging? Have you just given up hope of stopping me?

...........

OK better for me!

I had climbed up the wall they had and jumped over the electric wires and silently walk through the halls and searching rooms. But to my surprise Matt's room was next to Tom's. I first went for Matt I had to use a tranquilizer on him so he stays unconscious. I then proceeded to jump out the window and take him to the car and tie him up. I went back and went to Tom's room and what I saw............Tord was cuddling with Tom..... I walked up to them and used a tranquilizer on both of them and took them to the car and tied them up and took everything they had so they don't escape. I went back again and looked for Tord's parents and finally found their room and I was soon carrying them to the car to and took there stuff.

Faze two complete and now on to faze three~

NO!

Oh now you speak?

Please don't kill them!

Sorry bud no can do.

STOP PLEASE!

I ignored his constant begging and drove to an abandoned storage unit. I then tied them all to chairs .I separated Tom from the others and put him in front of them and the others in a line side by side and Tord in front of Tom.

"Ah~ perfect!" I said as I clapped my hands together and I walked out side of the little room they are in.

"WHERE THE HELL ARE WE!" I heard Tord yell. I turned around and started walking back to the room.

Time to start faze three~

(Tord's Pov)

We all were in a dark room with only one light hanging on the sealing. Everyone one is awake and I decided to reach for my knife just for it not to be there.

"shit!" I said as I realized that my knife was missing.

"Uhh OK......so why am I separated from you guys?" Tom asked with a scared but curious expression.

"OK you have a good point. Why are you?" I said as I look side to side.

"OK who ever did this was obviously smart enough to take our emergency weapons." Paul said as he looked at his leg were his pistol was.

"Oh I APpReciAte the cOmPlImenT." someone said from the shadows. Why does that voice sound familiar but off by a lot. The man who kidnapped us stepped in the light....... EDD!

"it wasn't a compliment!" Paul yelled while leaning forward.

"why did you separate To-" I couldn't finish before he kissed me. I tried to struggle but it was no use and then he broke the kiss.

"don't you get it Tord?think about it what do you think he is going to do to Tom if he loves you." Matt mouthed to me. HE IS GOING TO KILL HIM IN FRONT OF MY EYES!! I realized what he was going to do and my eyes were wide open.

"oh hell no!" I yelled as I kept trying to break free.

"Oh you finally realized my intentions." Edd said then walked over to pat and then he pulled out one of my knifes and stabbed him in the stomach. He started to cough up blood and shake as he tried to breathe.

"NO!" me and Paul yelled then Paul whipped his head twords me.

"USE YOUR LAZER!" Paul yelled with tears in his eyes. Lazer? What Lazer?........Oh my lazer! I then used my Lazer to cut the ropes and then dashed to Edd and sucked him in the face. I started to free the others and then Paul had grabbed pat and ran out the car was out side of the abandoned storage unit. It was a good thing that we have a first aid kit in the car. I walked back to Edd and I saw him shaking and crying while taking to his self I then decided to listen and so did Tom.

"Why?" Edd asked his self

"oh will you ever understand that you have to kill others to get to the one you love!" Edd said but it didn't really sound like him.

"please just stop!" Edd said then covered his ears.

"oh must I tell you this again?" this other voice said as Edd uncovered his ears. Matt came over to listen in and so did pat scene he was done with pat's wounds.

"you can't escape me~" the voice said as Edd had an evil smile on.

"what even are you!?" Edd asked as he had stopped smiling.

"I'm your voice that's telling you to kill everyone that is touching our love." the voice said while doing a cat face with one of his eyes closed and tongue out.

"wait I'm a-" Edd could not finish.

" yendere" the voice said Edd's eyes widen and so did the others. YUP!WE GOTTA LOCK HIM UP! I walked over to Edd then there was an evil smile on his face. It was like Paul read my mind cuz he handed me a tranquilizer.

Oh dear I wonder what is happening right now at base? They all are probably freaking out.

(A/N)

Sooo.......I tried to make this longer but I gotta go. To the place of no enternet.
YAY!

I will see you lovely readers later~