|26|

(Paul's POV)

Pat and I ran out of The apartment and got in the car and drove to base as fast as possible.

"Do you think everything is going as planded?" Pat asked me.

"I don't know...." I said a little paniced.

(Tord's POV)

I had my pistols in my hands and was shooting yellow army soilders. I felt somthing hard hit the back of my head.'did someone try to knock me out?' I thought as I was faling to the ground, i hit the ground and rolled to the side then shot the person that attempted to knock me out. Someone tride to shoot me but I did a flip and landed behind them then kicked them in the back then shot there head. I drop kicked 5 people around me then shot them then I snuck behind someone that wasn't paying attention then snapped there neck.

I looked in the distance and saw paul and pat charging in and shooting people. Someone trided to catch me by surprise but failed and I shot them in the heart killing them.*SHING* Someone behind me was cut in half so I turn around to see Rosa smiling and had a bullet wound on her shoulder.

"Are you going to be ok?" I asked Rosa not turning around but just pointing my gun behind me and shooting a yellow army soilder.

"Yeah i'm fine, can't feel a thing." She said smiling wickedly.' I forgot how creepy she can get on the battle feeld.' I thought.

"Well I'll go help paul and pat, see yah!" She yelled dashing away in the process killing 15 yellow army soilders.' It seems things are going fine.....

(Tom's POV)

I woke up with my head hurting so I gripped my head.

"What the fuck happen?" I grunted.

" Tom watch your profanity!" Edd said sitting up really fast.(Pun intended)

"AAAH! Is my face ok!?" Matt yelled touching his face.

"Really?" I said looking at Matt like he was stupid.

"Hey wait were did paul and pat go?" Edd asked looking around.

"Those motherfukers knocked us out!" I yelled standing up.

"Tom language!" Edd yelled putting out his ponting finger.

'I swear when I get my hands on them!'

_______________________________________________________

A/N

Sorry that I haven't updated I have been doing alot of stuff. But I am going to try and finish this book.