lucky you

(Tord's Pov)

I was sitting in my room laying in bed then someone knocked on my door."yeah?" I had asked.

"Me and Paul are going to the store do you want to come?" pat had asked and I thought for a moment.

"Sure why not" I said while getting of my bed to get ready.

*Time Skip brought to you by Tord slapping Tom in the face*
(Tord's Pov still)

We got in the store and I had decided to go grab some bacon scene I can't remember the last time I had some.

"I am going to go grab me something." I said while walking away.

"k" Pat said while grabbing some cereal.

I was looking for the bacon when I bumped into someone.

"S-sorry" I said while getting of the floor.

"It's fine I wasn't paying attention" the person I bumped into said. But the voice sounded oddly familiar so I looked at the person for a moment. Turned out it was Matt.

"I should get going." I said while turning around and walking away. Holy crap I am so lucky he has bad memory. I found the bacon grabbed it and went to find Paul and Pat.

"There you are Tord I thought you left or something." Pat said while grabbing some milk.

"Nope" I said while throwing the bacon in the basket.

Then after we got everything we went to go pay for it. But I could have sworn I saw Edd in the corner of my eye.

(Matt's Pov)

"hey Edd I saw someone familiar earlier while I was grabbing the cereal." I said while putting the cereal in the basket.

"Yeah and why should I care?" Edd said while grabbing a pack of cola and throwing it in the cart then took a sip of the cola he had in his hand.

"Well he kinda looked like that guy you wore chasing." I said while rubbing my Chen.

"WHAT!" Edd had yelled while spitting out the cola he was drinking.

"MATT WERE IS HE WERE DID HE GO!" Edd had yelled while grabbing me by my shoulders.

"So the stupid commie is very?" Tim had asked while putting some Smirnoff in the basket.

"Who is that?" I asked Tom.

(Tord's Pov)

As Pat was paying for the stuff I heard Edd yelling.

"Shit" I mumbled then Pat finished paying there for I took action and rushed out the store and to the car while carrying some bags.

"What's the rush?" Paul asked while putting the bags in the trunk.

"Nothing I just want to get home and sleep." I lied and put on a smile and got in the car. I am so lucky that I only bumped into Matt and not Tom.

(462 words )

OwO