this is not my Edd (part 1)

(A/N)

Good news you can also choose what you do in the story well when you come of course. And yes you probably want to strangle Edd for hurting the small been. But you can decide to do that later when you come.

Anyways to the story~

(Matt's Pov)*finally*

I heard a lot of crashes and yells from Tim's apartment. Then Edd stommped out and into his apartment and slammed his door. I had just got back from my grandmas house and to be honest I never saw Edd act like that ever.

What happened when I was gone.

I obviously knew Tom's name along with Tord's I just try to keep everyone happy and I act dumb to. But I love to cheer up Edd I honestly love him to be honest. But I know he will never love me back but I think I should check on Tom first.

I walked to Tom's apartment it was unlocked. Really Tom not even I am that stupid. I then stepped in side locked the door behind me and went to Tom's room. This place is a lot cleaner than last time. I opened the door but heard a crunch under my foot I look down to see Smirnoff bottle shards everywhere. I looked toward were Tom's bedroom was and I saw something horrifying.

"T-Tom!" I yelled while looking away the side of Tom's bed to see Tom lying there on the ground a bunch of cuts on his arm and slowly bleadding out on the ground unconscious. And I also saw a Giant shard in his hand. Why didn't Edd help you? Did Edd do this? Did you have depression? So many questions but I just called 911 and waited while looking for the first aid kit. They came and took Tom away but then I turned around to be faced with a smirking Edd.

"oh hey Edd Tom had an accident." I said while rubbing the back of my neck. But what he said coght me off guard.

"I know " he said with an evil grin. This is not my Edd

"Oh OK so I don't have to tell you" I said while faking a smile. Then left for my apartment.

What happened?

*Time skip*(cuz I'm a lazy ass bitch)

I decided to go to Edd's apartment he left the door unlocked. Geez what is with everyone today? I walk in to see something that broke my heart. Tord and Edd were kissing. I felt so dead in side. But put on an act. So I took out my phone and took a picture and faked giggled.

"MATT HOLLY SHIT!" Tord yelled as he pulled away from the kiss and falling of the couch.

"MY SHIP HAS FINALLY SAILD!" I yelled while throwing my arms up and jumping three feet in the air.

"y-your wh-what!?" Edd yelled looking at me completely flushed.

"you I always did ship you guys."I said while smirking. Lise.

"oh Tord did you hear about what happened to Tom?" I asked being pretty worried about Tom.

"n-no I didn't what happened?" he asked while getting of the floor holding his head.

"well I had got back from my grandmas house and I saw Edd stommping out of Tom's apartment. Soon I went to go check on him and there was a lot of glass in his door way to his room. I had looked toward the side of Tom's bed and found him unconscious a lot of cuts on his arm and slowly bleadding out. Oh and for some reason he had a giant glass shard in his hand. So I called 911." I had finished telling him what happened. And he had fear in his eyes and rushed out the door.

"hi? " I said and was going to follow him until Edd pulled my hood sleeve.

"we need to talk in private." he said in a very strict and serious tone.

                                                                             What is happening to my Edd?

(A/N)

Yellow readers! I am going to make the uniforms for the  leaders if you want to change it when you get the part it's fine with me.

Anyways see you lovely readers later~