chapter 21~

Everything is all better everyone is my friend and everyone apologized and are Farley nice.

So I feel a lot better plus I finished testing! ÒwÓ

(Tord's pov)*da way!*

As I was going to go check on Tom and Matt I heard shouting out side of my door. So I walked over to my office door and heard Rosa scolding Lizzy and I slowly open the door and rosa slowly turned around to face me with an 'oh shit' face.

"Oh and you two can clean all the wepons for two weeks after the war." I said with an evil smirk on my face.

"Now leave. Before you get an even worse to." I said with an sinister smile.

"Yes sir!" They said in unison then ran off. The past was bright but These day are dark and crule.

..................
.................
................
...............
..............
.............
............
...........
..........
.........
........
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.
*Past*

(Tord's POV)

I was new at this school and to be honest it is my first time being school scene I was home schooled.

"Oof" I hit the ground and land on my butt.

"Sorry, here let me help you out." I look up to see a boy with no eyes holding out his hand to help me off of the floor. I take his hand then he lifted me up off the ground.

"Are you new here?" The boy asked me.he is nice.....

"Yes I am"

I wish it could be as peaceful as the past but it's not.........

It happened so fast and I couldn't do anything......

I was useless......

Pathetic......

*Present*

Flames everywhere and on the ground in front of me the person I loved on the ground slowly dying......

We didn't see this coming....