Chapter 2

When everybody were busy exploring the area, Clarke and Wells started planning trip to Mount Weather. They were supposed to find food there and other supplies delinquents needed.

Ashley approached Clarke and Wells.

"Hey. Can I help with something? There's not much to do outside" she said hesitantly.

The pair looked up at her from map they were studying.

"Sure, if you want to, um..." Clarke said trailing off.

"I'm Ashley. Ashley Michaels" blonde rushed to introduce herself.

"Okay, then" Clarke smiles. "We've got a map of the area around here".

Ashley walked over to the girl and looked on the map.

"This is us" blonde said and marked their position on paper. "And this is where we have to go, if we want to survive" she pointed to the mountain.

"Wow, that's one heck of a road. How long, do you think it will take to get there?" Ashley asked with one hand on her hip.

They were interrupted by two boys - one with goggles, the other with squinty eyes and messy black hair. It was Jasper and Monty. Ashley met them at Pike's classes about survival. She liked them, they had something in them that made her smile.

"Hey, a map!" Jasper said cheerily. Then he turned to Ashley and wiggled his eyebrows. "Do they have a bar in this town? Cause I can buy you a beer".

Ashley rolled her eyes but smiled slightly.

"Oh, I'm sure woods are full of bars" she said playfully.

"Hey, you're Ashley, right?" Jasper asked.

"Yep, that would be me" she replied, shrugging her shoulders.

Before they could say anything else, someone walked into dropship. It was Murphy with his buddies. Ashley heard about him, back in the Arc.

Murphy, of course, had to show them, that everybody is equal here on Earth and throw some insults at Wells, which almost resulted in fight. Luckily, it ended only with Wells' sprained ankle, because Finn appeared in good moment and interrupted them.

When the crowd watching the argument walked away, Finn approached them and asked:

"So, Mount Weather? When do we leave?"

"Right now" Clarke stated. "We'll be back tomorrow with food. Ashley, you're with us, right?" she turned to blue eyed girl.

Ashley raised her eyebrows. She wanted her to go with them?

"Um, sure, it'll be nice to finally do something useful" she shrugged.

"How are the three of you gonna carry enough food for a hundred?" Wells asked, massaging his injured ankle.

Finn looked around and took confused Jasper and Monty by shoulders, dragging them to the rest.

"Five of us" he said.

"Sounds like a party!" they heard someone exclaiming and saw Octavia walking towards them. "Make it six!".

Bellamy wasn't thrilled about this idea, but it only took Octavia a minute to change his mind.

They were all walking through woods. Finn was at the front, some further away from them, then after him Clarke and behind her Octavia. Ashley was at the end with Jasper and Monty nearby.

She saw Octavia approaching Clarke.

"Before you get any ideas, Finn is mine" brunette warned.