AN: It's been a while...

Hey, everyone.

I know it's been a few months since I posted anything here. I hope that there are still folks that have not given up on this story, but I wouldn't blame those who have.

Just wanted to let you know, that I'm not done with writing. There's just constantly some stuff going on, mostly school kicking my ass really hard. And in the meantime I kinda started writing something new, so I have a few questions for you.

1. Is there anyone that is watching The Walking Dead? And maybe likes Tara Chambler and would be interested in reading something about her? (just a hypothetical question)

2. Are you still interested in this story? (this is mostly to my "old" readers, those who were there when my updating schedule was...well, existing). To the new ones - hi, thanks for checking out, adding to your library etc. And the question for you is similar - are you interested in this story getting a continuation?

As for this story, I think it needs some major editing. I read it some time ago and I found a few grammar or spelling mistakes and generally, I want it to be more clear to read, cause the start is kind of a mess and it can get confusing or just...weird in some parts.

So yeah, if I'll continue this story, the first thing is, I won't do it immediately, cause, again - school. I have a winter break in few weeks, so maybe I'll think about it then. The second thing - my writing has kinda changed (at least I think so lmao), but I'll try to continue the story in the most similar way possible.

Okay, that's the end of my rant 😁 I'm looking forward to getting some feedback from you.

Wishing you all the best for 2020!

See ya ✌️