AN + the 100 finale (spoilers!)

Hi everyone. I'm sorry this is not a chapter, but my life is kinda crazy right now. I was working all summer and tomorrow I'm leaving for college, so I can't tell you what's gonna happen with this story or with anything on my profile for that matter.

But I see that there are still new people coming, voting, reading and I'm so grateful and happy that even though my updating schedule is shit right now, this story isn't forgotten. And we hit 20K recently! Thank you guys for every view, comment and vote, all of that means a lot to me.

(Okay, I'm gonna be talking about the finale now, so if you didn't watch it, don't read it!)
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Okay so where do I start. Maybe by saying that I KNEW OCTAVIA AND RAVEN, MY TWO BEST GIRLS WILL SAVE EVERYONE

Seriously I was worried that the showrunners would sacrifice one of them (most likely Octavia), cause you know, the finale and stuff.

I expected a few major character deaths, but it turns out, it wasn't that bad, overall, that's the ending I'm able to accept.

The greatest thing for me to see these last two seasons was Octavia’s development. From everyone seeing her as a monster to someone who literally ended a war before it started and saved the entire human race. I was surprised the writers gave someone other than Clarke or Bellamy that big of a role.

And we got a Clexa reunion! I mean, not exactly because it wasn't Lexa, but we got Clarke's reaction to her.

To sum this up, as someone said "they started together on Earth and ended up together on Earth". Even though this was an emotional journey in the series and for me, because The 100 was one of the  shows that I've been following the longest, I'm happy most of our people ended up together in the place where it all started.

I think that's all from me for now.

May we meet again.