Chapter 3

Wow, I suck. Sorry. I wrote this in my spare time on my vacation.

I know absolutely nothing about medical stuff, and the internet wasn't available for most of the time, so it's not great.

I'm trying to update every Saturday now.

Disclaimer: I dont own Marvel.

Peter's P.O.V.

"You better have a damn good explanation for this."

"I... I-" I stammer, eyes wide in fear. "I'm so sorry, Mister Stark, I didn't... I..." I break down, my wrists still being held above me. Tony's stern expression softens, and I feel the pressure around my wrists disappear. My arms drop to my lap, and Mister Stark pulls me into a hug.

"Kid, I hate to do this, but we need to have a talk. Let's get you cleaned up first." He offered his hand to me, and I took it. I stood up slowly, nearly falling over when a wave of dizziness hit me.

"Dizzy?" Bruce questions, eying me. I nod carefully, holding a hand to my head. Blood dripped down my arms, staining the floor. Bruce took a couple of the towels, wrapping them around my arms to slow the flow of blood. "That should help a little."

"Thanks," I mumble. Mister Stark holds the towels on my arms, leading me to the infirmary. I keep my head down, staring at the blood-stained towels. When we reach the infirmary, Tony guides me to a bed, and Bruce gets out his supplies. He carefully removes the towels, throwing them into the laundry bin. He grabs a bottle, a washcloth, and a plastic bin.

"This may sting a bit." He pours the contents of the bottle over my cuts, cupping the liquid in the washcloth. I wince as he dabs my arms with the washcloth, taking deep breaths. The spillover went into the bin. I watched as little bubbles appeared in the cuts, cleaning them out.

"Hydrogen peroxide," Bruce explains. Tony hands him some cotton pads, and he pours more peroxide on those. "I'm sorry, Peter, but I need to make sure they're clean." I look at him questionably, before doubling over. Bruce was pressing the cotton pads into the cuts, and it stung like crazy.

"Pete? Still with us?" Mister Stark asks, lifting my head a little. I give a tiny nod. "It'll be over soon." He sits down next to me, and I bury my head in his chest, my forehead against his arc reactor. Bruce wraps bandages around my arms, tying them tightly.

"Ok, I'm done. How're you feeling?" I mumble a quiet response into Mister Stark's chest, too embarrassed to move. "Peter? Are you ok?" I move my head away from Mister Stark's chest, looking down at my lap.

"I'm fine," I whisper.

"Kid, you are anything but fine!" Tony scoffed. "We need to have a talk." I stiffen, breathing heavier. I shook my head, eyes darting around the room. I feel my heart beat faster, the blood rushing in my head.

"Tony, wait," Bruce warned, holding his hand out. "Peter, calm down, it's ok."

"I-I can't!" I panic. Mister Stark moves toward me, and I stand up to avoid him, backing away. Bruce grabs his arm, holding him back from me. Both of them have concerned faces. I reach for the door, running out into the hall.

I try a couple of doors, but all of them are locked. I'm trapped on this floor, and when Mister Stark finds me, he's going to be so upset. I lean up against the wall, sliding down into the fetal position. A quiet sob escapes my lips. I hate having panic attacks. They make me feel even worse than I usually do.

I listen to two pairs of footsteps heading toward me, and I don't fight when I get lifted up and carried into a secure room.

«»

"Kid, Pete, please, just say something!" Tony pleaded. I feel bad about not responding, but I don't want to talk to him right now. "I hate to do this to you, but we need to talk."

"Tony, let me try." Bruce turned to me. "Peter, you can't leave this room until you talk to us. Or at least talk to one of us." Bruce glanced at Tony, who nodded in agreement. "I can leave if it makes you feel safer." I nod, and he unlocks the door to get out, before locking it again. Mister Stark takes a breath, then asks the question I've been dreading.

"So... I want to hear it from you. Why?" There's a long pause, and then I respond in a hushed whisper.

"It takes away... the pain of existing."

Whoops my hand slipped XD

Peter's panic attack is basically what happens to ne when I freak out, so if it's confusing, sorry

Meow