Chapter 7

Ok I'm back! Wow I actually stuck to the schedule! Yay! So I'm still very busy, but I will try to get a chapter out every Saturday. Thanks!

Sorry it's so short

This is unedited whoops XD

Disclaimer: I don't own Marvel.

Peter's P.O.V.

That's when I hear the sirens.

The sirens blared loudly, heading toward my apartment. Aunt May. No, I'm just being paranoid. But I should probably check it out anyways. I swing over faster than I ever had before, following the sound of the sirens. I feel my stomach drop as I stand on top of a building, overlooking the scene playing out below. It's like things are moving in slow motion. An ambulance is parked outside our building, and two paramedics lug a stretcher out the door. The person is in a body bag, and one of the paramedics goes to unzip the top.

"Female, about 40. Time of death is estimated to be approximately 3:51 PM, Saturday, November 2nd." My breath catches in my chest for a second, before I let out a quiet sob. May was the only one in the apartment building that fit. I watch through tears as the ambulance drives away, sirens off.

May. No. This can't be real. I have to be having a nightmare, it has to be! May can't be dead. She's not supposed to die.

"But who else could it be?" I thought. It had to be May. A sob catches in my throat, producing a quiet strangled sound. There's still people standing outside the building, some of them crying, but most of them are just nosy. May's dead. My May. I slink away from the edge of the building, slumping over into a ball. No. May... it can't be. Its not fair.

«»

3rd Person P.O.V.

"Sir, Peter Parker seems to be in distress. It appears that there has been an accident concerning his aunt."

"Damnit," Tony cursed under his breath. He called for his suit, stepping in. "FRIDAY, set coordinates to his location."

"Right away, Sir." Tony took off, flying at top speeds to his kid. When he spotted Peter on top of a building in Queens, Tony was relieved. But the feeling didn't last long. Peter was sobbing uncontrollably, curled up into a ball. Tony's heart broke at the sight of the young superhero.

"Pete? Hey, hey, it's okay." At Tony's words, Peter just started crying harder. "Kid..." Peter was shaking. He picked up the teen, flying him back to Avengers Tower. When they arrived, Tony sat Peter down on the couch next to him.

"Pete? Hey Underoos, how're you feeling?" Peter cried harder. "Sorry, stupid question." Tony didn't really know what to do. The kid had just lost his aunt! What do you do? "Do you want me to leave?" Tony asked. Peter shook his head, grabbing a fistful of his mentor's shirt and crying into it.

They stayed like that for a few hours, letting Peter cry it out. Tony wasn't sure what to do with the kid. He looked down, watching the sleeping teen. His cheeks were tear stained, his eyes were red and puffy from crying, and he looked like a little kid in his sleep. Peter was snoring softly too. Tony was fond of the kid. He was going to miss him when the rest of his family took him in. Tony frowned at his realization. He didn't want to lose this kid. He yawned, deciding to worry about it in the morning.

Tony woke with a start, sitting up quickly. Peter was already awake, staring at him with wide eyes.

"Mister Stark?" Peter's voice sounded so small, and it broke Tony's heart.

"Yeah, kid?" Tony responded.

"What's gonna happen to me?" Peter asked, eyes full of fear and sorrow. Tony was startled. He didn't expect Peter to ask that.

"Um, well, kid, the next family member in line will take you, I guess." Peter had a weird uncomfortable look on his face. "Do you know who that would be?"

"I don't have any family left," Peter whispered. Both Peter and Tony were quiet after that. Tony leaned over to hug the young teen. "I thought we weren't there yet, Mister Stark," Peter gave a small half smile, but it disappeared soon after. "Where am I gonna go?" Tony thought for a minute.

"I'll figure something out, kid. For now, you'll be staying here." Peter nods, tears springing to his eyes. "Hey, hey, it's ok, everything's going to be just fine."

Ok so we're starting to see some Irondad fluff, cute yay! Rip aunt May tho :p

A horrible event has happened in my town, so if it's depressing I'm sorry

Stay tuned!