Chapter 10

It's short, but I had pSATs, plus I've been feeling horrible for awhile! Sorry!

Disclaimer: I don't own Marvel.

3rd Person P.O.V.

Tony was quiet for a minute, before pulling him back into a hug.

"It's ok kid, I'll take care of you."

Tony held tight to the boy, keeping him close. Peter listened to his mentor's heartbeat, leaning into the hug. Tony did a total dad move, grabbing Peter by the shoulders to look him in the eye.

"You should get some sleep. Hey, I'll see you in the morning, ok?"

"I thought you were staying here?" Peter asked, puppy eyes in full swing.

"I am. But I'm going to sleep, so..." Tony trailed off. The teen nodded in understanding.

"'Kay." Both heroes went to their respective beds, relaxing into the soft mattresses. Peter fell asleep quickly, having tired himself out. Tony, on the other hand, couldn't stop thinking. He knew what he had to do.

Peter deserved so much better than this. He had lost his entire family before he turned eighteen. The kid couldn't even drive yet! Tony sighed, looking at the sleeping kid next to him.

"I swear kid, I'm gonna make it better," Tony promised quietly. "FRIDAY, wake me up at 6, but don't wake the kid."

"Sure thing, boss." He eventually fell asleep, a plan in mind for the morning.

After a silent alarm from FRIDAY, Tony was up and ready to put his plan to action. He snuck to his lab, trying not to wake Peter.

"FRIDAY, how do you adopt someone?"

I bet you can guess what's happening next! Sorry its so short, especially after I promised longer chapters! The next one will be longer, I swear!

I'm honestly trying my best. I've been so busy lately, but soon enough I have more time to write. And, if I have more time, the chapters could be longer/better/more frequent! So, bear with me as I finish up sports season, and come back soon for the next chapter!