Chapter 3

"Maggie, have you seen Connor?" Will asked.

"Yeah, he left a few minutes ago. Why?"

"He left his phone on the desk," he explained.

"He said he wanted to check on Matt. Maybe you'll still catch him outside," April said.

"Thanks," Will told them as he ran. He stopped outside, searching for his friend's car.

He saw that the door is open, but there was no one behind the wheel.

"Connor?"

He saw a man running away.

"What the..." he mumled. "Oh my God, Connor." He saw his friend lying on the ground. There was a lot of blood.

"Buddy," he said as he kneeled next to him. "Who did this?" He put his hands on what seemed to be the source of the bleeding.

"Mr... Ever... wood," Connor whispered. He looked pale.

"Damn it. Help! I need help in here!" Will yelled. There weren't many people but he hoped someone would hear him.

Then he remembered he has Connor's phone.

"Hang on, buddy. I'm gonna get help," he told Connor. "Just stay with me."

He put the phone on the ground.

"Connor?" It was Ethan's voice.

"It's Will. I need a gurney in the parking lot, now. Connor's car."

Ethan didn't ask any questions.

"Connor, stay with me," Will told his friend. "Help is coming."

His breathing was irregular and heavy. Will had Connor's blood everywhere. On his hands, t-shirt, shoes.

"Will? What the hell happened?" Ethan asked.

"Found him like this. Help me get him to the gurney."

They rushed to the hospital.

"Maggie, we need a trauma room, now," Ethan yelled from the door.

"Trauma 2 is avaible," Maggie answered. Then she noticed who's on the gurney. "Oh my god, Connor."

"Move him on three. One, two, three."

"Connor, you still with me?" Will asked.

"Alw...ays," Connor whispered.

"We're gonna take care you, don't worry," Ethan said as he put more gauze on the injuries.

"Do you want me to call anyone?" Maggie asked and connected him to the monitor.

"No." It was the last thing he said.

"Connor?" Will asked. No answer. "Buddy, come on."

"There's nothing more we can do, we have to move," Ethan said. He was right. "I'll take him up. You should call Jay."

Maggie and Will stood there with blood on their hands.

"How the hell did that happened," Maggie asked. It was a rhetorical question.

"We should call someone. Who's his emergency contact?" Will asked Maggie.

"He didn't want me to call anyone. But I can take a look." She went to the computer. She looked surprised.

"What is it?"

"It's you. You're his emergency contact."

****
I'm in England now so I don't have a lot of time and that's why it took so long to upload. Sorry for that. I hope you liked it. Please let me know:)