Changes

I woke up to my alarm. I open my eyes and sit up. Hi I'm Kim Y/n. I like to sing dance, sing, draw, and to be alone. I get bullied by my older brother, Namjoon, and his friend, Taehyung, Jungkook, Jin, Hoseok, Yoongi, and Jimin. It sucks. My parents died in a fire. I'm 19 years old. I am dating Mark. And I have a slight crush on one of my bullies... I know, I know it's bad, especially since I'm dating mark... but who wouldn't like someone who has the gummiest smile ever? Anyway, I went to my bathroom and took a shower. 

                                                                     *15 Minuets Later*

I got out of the shower and did my normal routine. I put on mascara then whore this: 

 I put on mascara then whore this: 

Hair style: 

After I was done getting ready I went down to the kitchen

After I was done getting ready I went down to the kitchen. Jimin: "Y/n why did you change your looks?" He said looking at me like I'm a snack he just got out of the fridge. 

Y/n: "I'm trying something new." I said and put my head down. I don't like this much attention. I've haven't spoken to jimin jimin in years. Not since I told him I liked him back in grade school. 

                                                                               *Flashback*

Y/n: "Jimin-ahh, can I speak with you?" I said and smiled showing my dimples. It's finally time to tell Jimin I like him. I'm a little nervous... by a little I mean a LOT! But it's time... here we go...Jimin nodded and we walked to a bench on the play ground. 

Jimin: "What's wrong? Did someone say something to you?" He looked at me worried. 

Y/n: "Jimin I'm fine.. I want to tell you something..." I said and took a deep breath. Okay it's time Y/n you can do this. "I-I-I like y-you.." i  stuttered. He looked a bit  relieved. Jimin: "Y/n I thought someone hurt you. You can't scare me like that. But Y/n I'm sorry... I-I... I don't like you... I'm sorry... and I don't think we can be friends anymore... I'm sorry... goodbye Y/n..." he said and ran off. 

                                                                         *End Of Flashback*

I was shook out of my thoughts by the door bell. I turn my head to the door and sigh. I opened the door and saw Mark. Y/n: Oppa~ah!" I said and smiled bright. 

Mark: Y/n... we need to talk..." He said with a serious face. It always scares me when I hear those words. I alway do something wrong to here those words. It's always me. I hope that I didn't do anything wrong... 

————————————————————————————————————————

A/n: I hope you enjoyed the first chapter. Second chapter will be post soon.❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💕💕💕💕 

Love you, ARMY!!!