Tomorrow

I woke up a about an hour ago, and me and Yoongi are now going home. He had his right hand on my thigh and his left hand on the steering wheel. When we arrived home I went and got ready to go out with Ji-yong. I wore: 

I put mascara on and left my hair in a bun

I put mascara on and left my hair in a bun. I headed out and met Ji-yong at a cafe. We talked for a while then walked around. He bought me ice cream, and me being me, I acted like a 4 year old when I got it. :) after a while we settled down at a park again and we were looking at the night sky. 

Ji-yong: y/n... I have to confess something... 

y/n: what is it? 

Ji-yong: I...I have feeling for you again... 

You remember how I said Ji-yong and I used to date? Yeah well I thought after that he would hate me. But no he asked to be friends, and I agreed, I never thought it would lead to him liking me again. Shit.

Y/n: Ji-yong I- 

Before I could finish, he kissed me. I forgot his kisses are long and passionate. I melted in the kiss but then remembered Yoongi. 

Y/n: Ji-yong, if I didn't have Yoongi... I would go back to you... but I have Yoongi... promise me you'll come back soon though.. please... 

Ji-yong: you know me, I couldn't leave you for a whole year, dang I was only gone for 5 months before I came back, I'll come back to visit you as much as I can, okay princess? 

I nodded and smiled. 

Ji-yong: I should get you home, it's getting late. 

He walked me home, we bid our goodbyes and he left. I walked inside l saw a very angry Yoongi, Jin, and Namjoon. 

Y/n: H- 

Namjoon: don't hi us. Where have you been?! 

Y/n: I went- 

Yoongi: we have been worried sick. You didn't even tell us you were going out. 

Y/n: No one was-

Jin: guys let her finish her sentences. 

Y/n: Hi, I went out with Ji-yong, he's leaving in a week, and I couldn't tell anyone were I was going because no one was home! 

The all looked at each other and there faces softened. 

Namjoon: we are sorry, please don't make us worry again tho. 

Y/n: I'm sorry too, *bow* please let me go to my room..

Hey move out of the way and I went to my room. I took a shower, and layed down in bed after. I'm exhausted and I just want to cuddle Yoongi. I got up and got Yoongi. 

Y/n: Jagi~ I want to cuddle with youuuuuu

 I whined. He laughed and followed me to my room. He layed down and I turned on the tv. He agreed to watch a drama with me. Hehe. I layed down by him and he cuddled me up. 

Yoongi: Your mine baby. I love you

Y/n: I love you too Jagi~~. 

And with that we fell asleep. 

__________________

A/n: sorry it's a weak and short chapter than usual. It will be better next time.