Do I know you?

Sep 2

It's been a a months since I've talked to Woozi. He hasn't even looked at me or smiled in the hallway. It's like he doesn't even remember me. I got ready for school and put my hair in a messy ponytail and wore this: 

 I got ready for school and put my hair in a messy ponytail and wore this: 

Oh yeah, Yoongi and I's relationship is pretty good. We go out every Saturday night to see a movie or go to dinner. He takes care of me. Oh and yesterday we had a big party for Kookies birthday. It's was amazing. Woozi came to the party with his girlfriend, I won't lie I was pretty hurt. But I just stayed around Yoongi. 

I went to school and got my stuff for class. I saw Woozi in the hallway, without his girlfriend.  I went up to him and said hi with a wide smile. 

Woozi: Um.. Do I know you?" He said and frowned. 

Ouch. 

Y/n: You don't remember me? It's only been a mouth." I said and he still looked confused. 

I sighed and walked to class. When I got to class I saw Namjoon and Jin. I went and sat next to them. I put my head on the desk and sighed again. The bell rang and the teacher walked in. 

Teacher: Good morning class!" He said and started teacher. 

To be honest I wasn't listening at all. I was just upset about  Woozi. Wait.... I NEED TO STOP! I HAVE A BOYFRIEND! I SHOULDNT BE CRYING OVER WOOZI ANYMORE! 

I shook him out of my head and put a smile on my face. I sat up and listened to the teacher for the 5 Minuets we had left of class. (😂)

                                                                *time skip*

Yoongi got to school during 2nd hour. I didn't really care that he was late I was just glad he came to school. It's now dance class and the teacher partnered us up. 

Teacher: ...Jin and Lisa, yoongi and jisoo, jungkook and jennie, jimin and rosé, Taehyung and yerin,  Namjoon and momo, hoseok and IU and last but not least, Y/n and Woozi." 

I'm with.... 

WOOZI?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

                                                        *time skip* 

Our dance teacher said that we have until tomorrow to come up with a dance, so me and Woozi talked and decided to meet at my house after school. So after school we walked to my house. And of course when we got there the boys had already token over the dance room. But at least it was big enough for me and Woozi to practice.