Dance class

When I got to school it was already lunch time. I went to the park and sat on a swing and processed what happened this morning. I didn't want to eat so I went and sat on the floor by my locker until lunch was over. After lunch was dance, which I was really exited about. I walked in and the teacher automatically says...

Teacher: Y/n! I want you to do a solo dance!" 

I nod and I did my dance. 

surprisingly almost everyone clapped. Teacher: Y/n that was amazing! Nice job! Today I'm going to pear you up with someone and you will have to make a dance and perform tomorrow." 

                                                         *Yoongis P.o.V.* 

I really hope I get to be partners with Y/n! She's a good dancer. She did amazing to jhopes song. But I wonder why she didn't pick my song or Namjoon song or something. Anyways I really hope she's my partner! 

                                                           *Y/ns P.o.V.* 

The only person I have ever danced with was Mark. He was a great partner. But now he's partners with Lisa. Ooooof I wish I was as pretty as her... 

Teacher: jisoo and Jungkook. Jennie and hoseok. Rose and Namjoon. IU and yoongi. Momo and Taehyung. Irene and jimin. And Y/n and Jin! Get to work and have fun!" 

                                        *Bell rings*  

I finished the day off pretty well I guess. I went home and ran to my room. I did my homework then showered then went to bed. 

_______________________________________________________________

A/n: this is a crappy chapter but it's midnight and I have school but I have no life😂💕 night ARMYYYY!